00:08

Vanessa POV

"Vanessa" a cold familiar voice hissed ....

There he was , his perfectly messy hair covered his eyes.

I quickly pulled away from Xander mellow lips .

"Who's asking for her" Xander response angrily.

"I'll ruin you " Jason hissed .

"Is that supposed to frighten me?" Xander said .

" I don't need to frighten anybody .All I have to do is snap my finger for you to be dead. " Jason smirked .

"Do your worst" Xander laughed.

" I spare you last time pretty boy " Jason snapped his fingers.

Four man existed out of an black van .

"Yes boss" one of the man says.

"Pretty boy said do your worst . No mercy." Jason lites his cigarette.

"NO NO PLEASE JASON STOP" I screamed .

"I'll deal with you later , get in the car " He hissed .

"I'll do anything just please don't hurt him" I cried .

Jason cracked his neck . And balled his fist up .The four man began holding Xander. Jason fist met Xander face , repeatedly. Blood splashes every where.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT VANESSA? I WARN BOTH YOU TWO. NOW I'M THE BAD GUY OF COURSE " Jason eyes were empty .

Xander spits blood out , landing on Jason face.

"You're dead" Jason hissed .

Xander laughs with a mouth full of blood .

"Tony" Jason yelled .

Tony came out of the driver seat of the black van .

"Buckle her up " Jason took his shirt off . He wrap it around his hands.

Tony grabbed me , I screamed and pleaded . It was as if we didn't exist, every stranger minded their own business .

Tony forced me into Jason Lamborghini.

I watched outside the window as they drag Xander into the black van . Within five minutes Jason was out the van .

  He climb into the driver seat of his Lamborghini.

"You won't be feeling his lips . EVER." Jason eyes darkened.

"What did you do to him ? You monster " tears met my checks.

Jason aggressively grabbed my face. He stared deep into my soul. I felt evilness projecting over him .

He then lets go of my face .

" I need to go home and shower now .Your boy toy got blood all over me "Jason huffed .

I felt as someone pulled my heart from my chest . Xander , please be okay . Please be alive . This is all my fault , I'm sorry .

I couldn't help but cry .

Jason ignore my tears .

I forgotten I was in the car with him going god knows where . Xander getting drag in the black van kept replaying in my mind .

  "Come inside" Jason whisper .

I looked at my surroundings noticing we were parked outside a mansion. This was the place I first encountered him. He was surely going to take Kevin life if I didn't appear.

"Never" I hissed.

"Don't you want to know where we put his body ? " Jason smirked.

I almost threw up hearing the evil words leave his mouth .

I forcefully open his car door . I was hyperventilating. My heart was beating faster than I could take . I couldn't control my body . All I can see was pitch black .