Chapter 3

Juniper's POV:

"Hermione!" I stand up from my seat when I see my sister walk over to me, both of us moving quicker than usual.

"I need to tell you something," we both say, raising our eyebrows.

"I need to go first," I say. "It's about the dre- you know what."

"Well that's what I need to talk to you about!" She exclaims, checking her watch then pulling me out of the Great Hall. "I've been contacting our parents and friends from home and asked them to ship me all of my books on psychology-"

"Yeah, Neville told me about you talking about that."

"I- well, anyways," she resumes. "I read that if you dream that you can't speak or something along those lines, it means that you feel as though you don't have control over your life- which I immediately scratched out since you're one of the most responsible people I know. But then I read that hearing a voice in a dream means that someone is planning something against you..."

"Something against me? I haven't got any enemies other than Malfoy, and he rarely goes anywhere near me anymore ever since you punched him, thank you for that, but other than him I really can't imagine who would have something against me."

"But wait, there's more-"

"You sound like a TV commercial."

"Oh shove it, anyways, I also read that dreaming of flowers, like the ones in the vases, means- well different things depending on the flower. What were the flowers falling from the vases?" She asks.

"Lots of different ones, white and red roses mainly, but mostly white."

"...oh," she almost whispers.

"What? What do you mean 'oh'?" I interrogate, started to get quite worried.

"Well, red flowers mean that you might have romantic feelings for someone," she says, wiggling her eyebrows. I lightly slap her shoulder and she holds her hands up in surrender. "Sorry! Sorry, ok, but here's the thing about the white flowers, I've read that those symbolize sadness...so-"

"But I'm not sad!" I protest, furrowing my eyebrows. "And I haven't got any romantic feelings for anyone! And no one has any feelings for me! That I know of at least, but I highly doubt that's the case, 'Mione."

"Well, that's not the exact point! You said there were mostly white roses, right? Well, that isn't the best thing, Juniper, and what about the plotting against you part? That most definitely isn't good!" Hermione exclaims.

"I realize that, but are you completely sure? I- I what about the classroom? And the not being able to move? A-and what about the other types of flowers? And the voice! THAT'S what I wanted to tell you out! I found out who-"

"YOU FOUND OUT WHO THE VOICE IS?!" Hermione almost screams. "We'll spill it! Who is it! Tell me!"

"I will once you give me the chance to!" I exclamation. "But it's-"

"Just tell me!!"

"I AM! IT'S CEDRIC DIGGORY'S!"

"What?!?" She yells, causing many passing students to look our way. "Cedric Diggory?!"

"Yes! Cedric Diggory!" I whisper-yell, waving at passing students and pulling Hermione closer to the wall.

"Hufflepuff Cedric? 7th year, prefect, tall, cu-"

"Yes! That Cedric! How many Cedric Diggory's do you know?!" I tell her, both of us running our hands through our hair. "D'you have any idea why I'm hearing his voice? I mean, I've been having these dreams since this summer, which is before we even met. The first time we ever talked was on the train right after we left the platform."