Preference: How You Meet

Scott

You were new to Beacon Hills and you weren’t the most outgoing person but you managed. Walking down the halls of Beacon Hills High, you started to realize you had no idea where you were going. You looked behind you while walking forward, trying to figure out where you made a wrong turn and as you turned to look in front of you, you bumped into someone and sent their things flying. You apologized as you bent down to help them pick up their things. “No, don’t worry about it.” You looked up and your eyes were met with the strangers and every thought in you mind vanished. The guy in front of you smiled, taking the last of his things from you, “You new here?” He asked as the two of you stood up. “Y-Yeah. I’m Y/F/N. Y/F/N Y/L/N.” You held a hand out and he shook it, “I’m Scott McCall. Are you lost?” You nodded and smiled, “Yeah, can you help me?” He nodded and smiled back, taking your schedule in his hand. Scott showed you where all your class were, the two of you talking and laughing like you’ve known each other for years. Scott walked you to your first class and sighed, “Here’s your first period.” You smiled and thanked him. He began walking away but not before turning and saying that he hopes to see you around.

Stiles

This had been your fourth time at the sheriff’s office; whenever something bad happened in town, you somehow ended up at the center of it and the police grew tired of questioning you. You heard footsteps coming and the sound of Sheriff Stilinski’s voice coming towards you with another voicing with it. You turned around as the sheriff walked in with a teenager right behind him. “Stiles, I don’t have time for this right now. You see I have someone here right now.” The sheriff looked at you with a disappointed look and sighed, “Y/N, this is the third time your here.” You smirked, “Fourth actually, and it's good to you you too.” You looked over at Stiles, who had been staring at you the entire time, and winked at him, making his cheeks turn red. The sheriff made Stiles leave his office while he told you that you needed to be careful what you did from now on so you wouldn’t end up in this seat anymore. The sheriff let you go with no further questions and as you left his office, you noticed Stiles sitting outside the office. The minute he saw you leave, he jumped up from the chair and began following you out. He was firing questions at you which slowly started giving you a headache. “Look,” You said, stopping him from talking, “If you wanna know so much, you can start by asking me out sometimes and then I just might answer some of your questions.” You left Stiles baffled as he shouted that he’d pick you up tonight.

Derek

You were a very curious person and when you overheard people talking about the Hale House Fire; you did more research on it and found anything and everything you could on the fire. You found out that the house was still in the woods, burned badly from the fire, and decided to go out a see it for yourself. You brought along your camera to document everything you saw. You took pictures of the upstairs and the downstairs before making your way to the basement. You gasped as you saw the smoke shapes of all the people that died in here. You were so focused in the photos, you didn’t hear anyone behind you. “What are you doing down here?” You gasped, turning quickly around as you look into the dark eyes of Derek Hale. You were at a loss of words; you didn’t think you’d see him ever. “I asked you a question.” “I-I was just taking some p-pictures. I-I’m sorry.” You pushed past him and jogged up the stairs and made your way to the door but stopped when a voice rang out, “Wait!” You turned around and found Derek standing not but five steps away. Derek apologized for his harsh behavior and told you that it was fine that you documented the house as long as he was here when you did. You thanked him and left the house with a smile on your face, looking forward to seeing him again.

Isaac

You didn’t got to Beacon Hills, you went to the all girls academy down the street but the only way you could get home was by walking across the field behind the school. You had stayed a little after school and it was starting to get dark outside, so you tried to get as fast across the field as possible. You felt as if someone were watching you and started walking faster and out of no where, someone, or something, knocked you to the ground and pinned you. Whatever was on top of you was growling and snarling in your face and you kept your eyes closed, hoping it would just kill you already. In seconds, the thing was lifted off you and you could hear someone fighting against the beast. You took the opportunity to run towards the high school and waited till it was over. You had kept you hands over your ears and your eyes shut and almost screamed when you felt someone touch your shoulder. The boy standing in front of you looked alarmed, “I-I’m sorry. I just saw you run back here and I wanted to make sure you were okay.” You looked at him and sighed, “No, no, it’s fine. Thank you. I’m Y/N.” A small smile appeared on his face, “I’m Isaac. D-Do…Can I walk you home?” You nodded and he offered his hand to you which you took. After that one walk home, Isaac walked you home everyday after school no matter what.

Peter

You were Stiles’ cousin and you moved in with him and your uncle after the death of your parents. You noticed that Stiles and Scott were always sneaking off and you finally got him to tell you what was going on. Your uncle was working late and Stiles didn’t want to leave you at home by yourself with the Alphas running around, so he brought you with him to the pack meeting at Derek’s loft. No one noticed you were even there as you sat in silence, watching and listening to everything they said and did. All of sudden the door opens and man walks in as if he was a gift the world. “Finally, you’re here.” Derek said, “Now let’s start.” You stared at the man as he made his way to the table where everyone else was gathered. He stopped short and looked at you, “Who is this?” He asked, pointing right at you. Stiles explained that you just moved here and he didn’t want to leave you at home by yourself. The entire meeting, the two of you exchanged looks from across the room, making you blush whenever Peter smiled at you. Stiles noticed your exchange and sighed loudly, drawing the attention of everyone in the room, “Oh my god! Peter just ask her out already!” Everyone looked at the two of you and all the attention made you blush harder. Peter chuckled and looked at you, “Would you like to go out tomorrow night?” You nodded and went to stand next to Peter as the meeting went on.

Aiden

You jog through the woods everyday but today you decided to go on a different and longer path. Since this was new to you, you had no idea how close you were to the end or where you were for that matter. You slowed to a stop so that you could catch your breath but as soon as you stopped, you could hear something behind you slowly making its way to you. You looked behind you and all you saw were red gleaming eyes in the bushes. It only took a second for you to spring into action and run away from the bush; you kept checking behind you as you were running to see if whatever was in the bushes. You weren’t paying attention and lost your footing, falling down the side of the hill. A hand shot out and grabbed yours and you looked up to see a boy staring at you with panic in his eyes. He pulled you up and as soon as you stepped up, you fell into his arms and gasped in shock. He held you until your breathing slowed down. “How did you find me?” You asked your savior. He smiled a little, “I-I saw you running really fast and looked like you were running from something so I wanted to try and help.” You smiled back, “Well, you helped a lot. Thank you for saving my life.” “No problem, I’m Aiden.” He held out a hand you shook it, smiling back, “I’m Y/N” From then on, whenever you went out for a run, Aiden was always with you.