Preference: How You Act As A Couple

Scott

Whenever you were having a bad day or just weren’t feeling happy, Scott would make you lay down and cuddle with him while you tell him what’s bothering you. When he realizes that you’re still unhappy, he just starts tickling you and giving your kisses all over your face to make you smile that smile that makes his heart melt.

Stiles

You had a swing set in your backyard and everyday after school, Stiles would walk you home and the two of you would spend time in the backyard; you on the swing and Stiles pushing you. Sometimes he’d stop to tell you how lucky he was to have you or that you looked so beautiful and lean in to kiss but he always made a funny face at the last minute, making you laugh.

Derek

Derek was not one for public display of affection but he loved waking up in the morning and see you in one of his t-shirts and your underwear, making breakfast for the two of you. He silently creep up behind before putting his hands on your waist and moving them to wrap around your torso.

Isaac

You knew Isaac had a bad confidence issue even after the bite. So whenever you’d see him bolt right out of school when the bell rings, you go to Scott’s, where he was staying, and find him in his room, faced down on the bed. You’d crouch down next to him and try talking to him, but he’d never budge. Then you decide to get into the bed with him, lifting his arm up so that you were wrapped up in his arms. He wouldn’t say anything and the two of you would lie there in silence until he was ready to talk.

Peter

Peter didn’t like the way Scott, Stiles, and Isaac looked at you whenever they came over and you could tell. So to make it up to him, you put on your sexiest lingerie and spend the night doing whatever he wanted. Then in the morning, he’d wake you up with soft touches over your body and a soft, sweet kiss to your neck and cheek. You two spend the morning wrapped in each others arms, exchanging kiss after kiss.

Aiden

Aiden was very playful with you but was sad that he didn’t get to see you most of the day since you went to an all girls school. Sometimes after school, Aiden would come to pick you up, making even the worst of days feel ten times better with just his smile. The moment he sees you come out, his smile showed instantly and he’d run up to you and lift you up in the air, spinning you in circles and send you in a fit of giggles.