Seamus Finnigan~Explosive Lockets

You are in your 3rd year and a Gryffindor. You have lived next door to the Finnigans your whole life so you and Seamus have practically been best friends since birth. People tend to think you are dating, you wish you were but you aren't. He calls you "love" and has for as long as you can remember and you call him "Shay".

*Your POV*

I was walking to lunch when I saw Dean and Neville practically carrying a soot covered, unconscious Seamus towards the hospital wing.

"What the hell happened this time?" I asked the two boys.

"He was trying to turn a rose into a locket, and it caused such a big explosion that he was thrown into a wall, and was knocked out." Dean quickly explained.

"Lets get him to Madam Pomfrey." I sighed, helping the boys get Seamus to the hospital wing. As soon as we entered Madam Pomfrey rushed over, helping us get Seamus onto one of the hospital beds.

"Oh dear, what did the boy do this time?" She asked.

"From what I've been told, he as trying to turn a rose into a locket, which exploded, throwing him into a wall and knocking him unconscious." I quickly explained.

"Ok." she said while she pulled out her wand, muttering several charms before putting it back in her pocket.

"He can leave when he wakes up, which will be soon." Madam Pomfrey informed us, walking to her office.

"OK, thanks Madam P." I said before sitting down on the edge of Seamus' bed.

"We are going to go to  lunch, do you want to come?" Neville asked.

"No thanks. I'll stay here for awhile." I replied, as both boys shot me a knowing look.

"Go!" I jokingly demanded. They put their hands up in mock surrender as they left.

Not long after the boys left, Seamus began to stir. After a moment he slowly opened his eyes.

"What happened, love?" He asked.

"Well you were trying to turn a rose into a locket which caused an explosion. The force threw you against a wall knocking you unconscious. Landing you here, for the third time this week. And also the boys just left a  couple minutes ago." I explained. He blushed, looking at his feet.

"Did they tell you why I was trying to make the locket?" He asked shyly.

"No, why?"

"I was trying to make it for a beautiful girl, that I have liked for a long time but I was to scared to tell her." He pulled a beautiful locket out of his bag. "This is the locket. I was actually putting in the picture when it exploded, but somehow it is still in one piece." He explained as he opened the locket to reveal an old picture from when we were boarding the Hogwarts Express for the first time.

I smiled at the picture, until Seamus closed the locket.

"Let me help you put it on." He demanded. I turned around so he could clasp the chain around my neck.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"(Y/N), I have liked you for a long time, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, Shay!" I exclaimed before pressing my lips against his. he froze for a moment before kissing back. It had only been a few seconds before Madam Pomfrey interrupted us.

"No snogging in my Wing!" she jokingly scolded.

"Sorry Madam P." Seamus said before leading me out the door. When we got out of the hospital wing, Seamus shoved me against they wall and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Shay."

We then heard a voice say," Finally!" We turned to see Dean and Neville, smiling at us.

"You have know idea how long it took us to convince Seamus that you liked him back." Dean complained.

The two boys decided to give us some alone time, for now, so we walked hand in hand to the Kitchens to have a private lunch.