Oliver Wood~A Trip To The Hospital Wing

You are (Y/N) (L/N). You are a Gryffindor in your fifth year. You are also chaser and Co captain with Oliver Wood ( who is also your best friend ) for the Quidditch team.

*Your POV*

DADA class was interrupted by Professor Mcgonagall.

"Professor Quirrell, do you mind if I take Wood and (L/N)?" she asked.

"O-of c-course not." Quirrell stuttered.

Me and Oliver quickly grabbed our stuff and followed Mcgonagall.

"I found you to a new seeker, he may be even better than Charlie." Mcgonagall said excitedly as she introduced us to Harry Potter.

"But he's a first year, which is against the rules." I stated.

"Don't worry about that, I will talk to Albus. Now I have excused the three of you from classes for the rest of the day, so you two can explain to Harry." She said.

"Ok, thank you Professor." Oliver said politely.

Once we had gotten to the Quidditch pitch and we had gotten the trunk we started to explain everything to Harry.

"There are three balls. This is Quaffle, I fly around and try to throw this through the goal posts and Oliver tries to keep it from ours." I explained, throwing the quaffle into the air.

"These are the bludgers they fly around and try to knock the players off their brooms. The beaters fly around with bats and try to hit them at the other team. You are gonna want this." Oliver said, handing Harry one of the bats before unstrapping the bludgers. The bludgers flew up and around the goal posts before flying back towards us. Harry hit one of them away from us as Oliver tackled the other one and locked it back in the trunk. When the other bludger returned I tackled it and locked it in the trunk with the other one.

"Ok, this is a snitch. You have to catch the snitch for the game to be over. A snitch is worth 150 points while a quaffle is worth 10 points per goal." Oliver explained.

"You can go now, Harry. We will give you the dates for practices later." I told him.

"Ok." He said before leaving.

"Are you okay?" I asked Oliver when I noticed that he was still breathing hard.

"Yeah, the bludger just hit me a little hard." he said.

"I think we should get you to Madam Pomfrey." I said not believing him.

"Fine." He said, leaning on me for support. That's when I knew it was bad since he hated the hospital wing.

When we got to the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey came up to us.

"What's wrong, dears?"

"Oliver got hit in the chest with a bludger." I said helping Oliver to a bed.

"OK." She muttered a few charms before responding again,"You have a few broken ribs. You will have to spend the night. You are welcome to also, (Y/N), to keep an eye on him." She said smiling at me. Me and Oliver had a tradition that when one of us is in the hospital wing, the other stays until released.

"Sounds good, I'll make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." I said teasingly as Oliver shot me a playful glare.

Madam Pomfrey handed Oliver a glass. When he drank it his face showed pure disgust.

"You better get some rest." She said, leaving to check on another patient.

Oliver opened his arms for me. I carefully climbed in next to him, as to not hurt him. He rapped his arms around me as I nestled into his chest.

"(Y/N), we have been friends for a long time, and I was kinda....um.....wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. I looked up to see him blushing and pecked him on the lips, leaving him shocked.

"Of course, goofball, I would love to be your girlfriend," I said, causing him to smile.

"Yay! Now I'm tired so let's get some sleep." He said tightening his grip around my waist and I nestled my head back into his chest. We fell asleep just like that. What we didn't see was Madam Pomfrey smiling at us from the other side of the room.