Neville Longbottom~Greenhouse

You are (Y/N) Potter, the younger sister of Harry Potter by almost two years. You are a Hufflepuff in your 3rd year. You love Herbology and often find yourself in the greenhouse.

*Your POV*

   I was in the Greenhouse tending to the asphodel. I heard the door open, glancing over to see who had entered. A brunet boy stood in the doorway, seemingly surprised that someone was here. I recognized him as Neville Longbottom, one of the boys that Harry shared a dorm with.

"Hi." I said, turning back to the asphodel.

"H-hello." He stuttered, walking over to a different corner of the Greenhouse.

"How much trouble has Harry been getting into? He hardly tells me anything." I said, loud enough for him to hear.

"He's gotten a few detentions from Umbridge, otherwise nothing too bad." Neville said softly, shrugging.

"That's good to hear." I said, brushing the dirt off of my hands.

"Do you need help with anything? I'm finished with what I was working on." I said, turning to face him.

"Can you hand me that watering can?" He asked.

   I handed it to him before leaning against the table. I sighed, looking at my watch.

"I better get going, my friends will be looking for me." I said.

"See you around." Neville said, smiling and blushing slightly.

"Yeah, see ya around.

   A week passed before we were met in the Greenhouse again.

"Hey, Neville." I said as I stepped inside the humid Greenhouse.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)." He said, looking up at me a giving a shy smile.

"Whatcha working on?" I asked, pulling myself up to sit on the table next to him.

"Just trying to get these little guys happy." He said, carefully watering a couple of small plants. (This is actually how I talk to plants)

   Neville eventually finished and leaned against the table next to me.

"When will you be here next?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Probably around 4 o'clock tomorrow, if you want to join me." He said.

"I'll be here. I better go, see you tomorrow." I said.

   I hopped off of the table, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek before grabbing my stuff and heading out the door. What I didn't see was that Neville had turned bright red, but was smiling like an idiot.