Sirius Black~So Have I

You are (Y/N) Evans, the twins sister of Lily Evans. You are a Gryffindor in your 6th year at Hogwarts. You had been friends with the Maruaders ever since first year, but you are bestfriends with Sirius. Lily had hated James until about two months ago, when she finally decided to give him chance and they have been happily dating ever since.

*Your POV*

It was winter break and James invited us all to stay at his house. Lily and I stepped out of the fireplace, to be met by three familiar faces.

"Hey, boys." I smiled, hugging Remus, James, and Peter.

I quickly looked around, realizing that someone very important was missing.

"Where's Sirius?" I asked.

"He should be here any minute." James said, glancing at a clock on the wall.

I nodded, moments before we heard someone knocking on the front door. I practically ran to the door, knowing that it was my bestfriend. I opened the door, gasping in shock at the sight before me. Sirius stood before me, suitcase in hand, with several bruises, cuts, and a black eye. It was quite obvious what had happened. His parents beat him, probably because he was coming here.

"Sirius!" I gasped, immediately helping him into the house.

I didn't think he would be able to take another step on his own. When James saw Sirius, he rushed over to help. After we got him to the couch and laid him down, James yelled for his mum while I moved Sirius' suitcase so that nobody would trip over it.

"What is it?" Mrs. Potter asked, hurrying into the room.

As soon as she saw Sirius sprawled out on the couch, she set to work fixing him up. I couldn't help but worry, squeezing my sister's hand as we were all gathered around him. When Mrs. Potter was done, she assured us that he would be perfectly fine, he just need some rest.

"We should go get pillows and blankets, I have a feeling we'll be setting up camp here tonight." Remus said.

Everyone agreed, and the started to head to James' room.

"I'll stay here." I said, not sure if they heard me or not.

I kneeled next to Sirius, brushing some hair out of his face. I felt weird. Maybe I like him more than a friend? Lily always teased me about there being something between the two of us, but I never saw it until now. Sirius groaned, opening his eyes.

"(Y/N)?"

"Thank Merlin you're okay!" I exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

"I'm fine, love." He said, smiling slightly at me.

"Where is everyone at?" Sirius asked.

"They went to get some stuff." I shrugged, not remembering what they had said.

Sirius nodded. Without even thinking, I pressed my lips to his. He instantly kissed back, pulling me closer.

"You know, I've been wanting to do that forever." He said when we pulled away.

"Good, so have I."
~~~
A/N~ Requests are now closed.