Tom Riddle~Enemies Pt. 1

You are (Y/N) (L/N), a sixth year Gryffindor. You're 'enemies' with Tom Riddle. You don't really hate him, you just act like you do because he hates you. Honestly, you have a bit of a crush on him but he'll never like you back. Or will he?

*Your POV*

"Watch it, (L/N)." Tom spat.

I had been running through the halls, trying to get away from one of my Professors, who had caught me doing something that had caught me doing that I would prefer not to say. I had just gotten the Professor off of my tail when I turned a corner and ran straight into Tom Riddle, knocking both of us to the ground. I rolled my eyes, standing up. As I walked away, I heard him mumble something, although I couldn't here what it was.

The next day, as I walked by an abandoned classroom on my way back to the commonroom, I heard what sounded like sobbing. I stopped, reaching for the door handle and slowly opening the, surprisingly not locked, door. Sitting at one of the dusty desks, was Tom. He sat, head in hands, crying. I didn't even know that was possible. It seemed as if Tom hadn't noticed me. I softly walked over, pulling out a chair at the desk. Only then did he look up, a startled look gracing his features. There were tears trailing down his cheeks.

"W-what are you doing here?" Tom choked.

"Nevermind that, what's wrong?" I asked softly, raising my hand to wipe some of the tear from his cheek.

"Nothing." He lied, flinching away from my hand.

"Don't lie to me." I said, looking him in the eye.

"Why do you care anyways? You hate me." Tom said.

"I don't hate you." I said.

"You sure act like you do." He said, not meeting my gaze.

"I only act like that because you act like you hate me." I said, once again raising my hand to his face. This time Tom didn't flinch away as I wiped his tears away. He actually leaned into my hand.

"So, you don't hate me?" Tom asked, almost hopefully.

"Of course not." I said, laughing.

He smiled, yes you heard my correctly. Tom Riddle smiled. He leaned in, kissing me softly. I was shocked, who wouldn't be? When I didn't kiss back, he pulled away blushing.

"Sorry, I-" He started.

I cut him off, leaning in to press my lips against his. So much for being enemies.