[Episode 11!] TRUTH BE TOLD.

After the planning meeting, Franky has arrived at the Sunstreak Prison holding (SPH) managed by the SCP. There after clearing entrance procedures he checked in to the special reserve cells section where they were holding the fallen warriors of SONS OF ANARCHI, Boomburst and the man of concern Silver Malcolm, aka Silver Blade. Franky went ahead and stood in front of his cell's communication section while Silver came in and sat down.

"So, you arrive Franklin, I have been awaiting your arrival my friend. (Laughs)"  Silver said

"Yes! I am here you imbecile and I am not your friend I don't even know you how do you know about me?" interrogated Franky

"Well, you see, my FRIEND, we do know each other I mean we used to study together after all and what lovely days were those during our masters course for higher origin programming and physics." said Silver and continued, "probably you know me as Chestor D'Melo" (Laughs) 

"What! you are Chestor, but how is this possible I mean...I... I know Chestor he was a good friend back in the days but then I never saw him after our masters so you are telling me you are the Chestor D'Melo." asked a confused and shocked Franky

"Yes, indeed or shall we say I used to be, but then my master hired me and trained me and gave me this new life of riches and freedom I always desired." said Silver

"So much freedom you got right in this prison cell, Chestor or SILVER whoever you are." retorted Franky. "I don't believe anything you say"

"You will have to Franky, Lord Storme knows that you work with Crossfade, and he also knows about you and Celine and what she meant to you." smirked Silver

"You bastard don't you dare take the name of my Celine from your filthy mouth, just tell me about your master, tell me where is he hiding. I will kill him with my bare hands!" exclaimed Franky

"Oh! so you still believe she's dead, alright then we will play along those lines then." Silver said

"Wait what, you mean she is....ALIVE!" asked Franky

"OH! definitely she is my friend and you can save her if you go to one place I tell you to, and she is also the key to unlocking the mystery of CULT and my master Lord Storme! HAhaaa Haahaa!" Silver replied

"You filth tell me her whereabouts, now!" again Franky asked

"Oh yes that I will why else do you think I called you here?" Silver said and continued, "All you have to do is go to 66/6 A, Syphon street, in the Northern sector, and you will find your pole star there." 

"You, you have been hiding her here right under our noses, I will kill you!" Exclaimed Franky

"You could do that, but wait forgot to tell you, there is a time bomb there so I think you should rush there you only have an hour after all!" said Silver and smirked

"No no no no this won't happen again not on my watch! You maniacal monster I will see you later!" said Franky as he rushed off the Prison while Silver laughed as he left.

Although the destination was far but with the superbike that was developed by Franky himself he rushed to the address without informing Trent. Upon reaching the address he saw it was an old apartment building  and he rushed inside as he entered in the room he saw Celine tied up on a chair and with a bomb tied on the rope. He quickly went inside and saw only a minute was left on clock as he quickly untied her.

But as he was doing so he realized that he won't be able to diffuse the bomb in time so he threw it away in the room and jumped out of the window with Celine in his arms without thinking and landed with a thud on his back but the adrenaline made him stand up as he took her and sat on the bike and dashed away as the bomb exploded in the room.

After reaching a safe distance he stopped the bike and got off it as Celine looked tired and weak and gave her water to drink. As she got a bit into her senses she saw him and they both teared up as it has been 11 years of wait, when Franky had no hope for even a possibility to meet with her there she was in his arms and she saw him and immediately without a word they kissed. 

"I can't believe this, I missed you love, missed you so much." Franky said

"I have been waiting for you Franky, I had hoped one day you will come for me, I never gave up hope, Franky my love!" Celine said

"I didn't tell Trent we should head back it is about time you met your little brother and see how much he has grown, how much pain he has endured, let's go Celine." said Franky

"YES!" said Celine

And then they left for the Bloom labs, where Trent was waiting along with Dr. G. Anderson, and when they saw the pair entering the room they were left shocked and puzzled, they couldn't believe what they saw but they had both realized it was her it was Celine Bloom MacArthur. 

"Is that really you sister....Ce..Celine..?!" asked Trent anxiously.

"Yes my baby brother, it is me your elder sister, Celine." replied Celine in a gentlee and reassuring tone.

And then she rushed towards Trent and hugged her, he still couldn't believe it but hugged her back hesitantly so. But when they did he felt an aura that surely did belong to his sibling and felt their bond from what seems ages ago. In that moment he realized he has found her sister who he thought dead. And he felt something he hasn't in years..happiness that is and tears rolled down his cheeks although he stood expressionless.

"You have grown so much my brother, so much that you have even forgotten to feel." said Celine

"No! I haven't forgotten anything I remember every painful night, every hard day, every second that I had felt nothing but remorse and vengeance to find and kill those who stripped me off my life, my childhood and my family. I haven't forgotten anything sister." replied Trent.

"No! no Trent you haven't lost it all not yet now that certain facts have seen light of the day, but it isn't over you still need to know more son and you have to finish this once and for all." said Dr. G. Anderson

"Yes! dad is right Trent now that we have Celine it is time to avenge the fallen we have to stop the CULT for what they have done to us, they will pay!" said Franky.

"It is not about us anymore, I have a duty to protect this city it's people, our objective is above us now, yes avenging my family is a part of it at least that is how it all began but now our justice is the symbol of hope, the streak of sun in this blooming city and The CULT will have to pay for it, so that they remember the CROSSCODE!!" said Trent and continued "So, tell me sister where is Lord Storme, who is he?!"

Upon seeing her brother's conviction and sense of justice Celine was impressed and proud and she was now ready to aid his cause in every way she could, so she replied "Well then, I am proud of what you have become my brother and I will help you in every manner I can so it all began in Sun city itself and The CULT's base is right here on the offshore island of Sunstreak city, THE SOLARIS ISLE!"