[EPISODE 12 II!] CROSSCODE ESTABLISHED

DEATH MATCH begins, as the battle of legendary weapons and warriors initiates. This will be a night that will be the darkest of them all but its result could give rise to a sun that shine brightest and most vibrantly as and when the valiant effort of good reigns supreme. But to begin with the weapons have been drawn. It is Lord Storme versus Crosscode!

"I will slay you with the weapon you gave your henchman what an irony it will be but Yamaroshi's will defeat you!" said Crosscode

"Funny you think I gave  Silver that blade, no young one it chose him, these legendary weapons choose their wielder, you can't just have them and as far as wielding goes the only reason you are able to hold it is because it has now chosen you." replied Lord Storme

"What are you saying so this blade is no regular blade, it is ancient powerful and has it's on conscience. Well I don't believe that but all I know is that I have it and I will use it against you today!" said Crossfade

"However you seem fit young one, you will not defeat my legendary battleaxe, Bjøurdin! Face the fury of the Nordic one" said Lord Storme as he drew out his battleaxe.

And with that the furious battle begun. At the beginning it felt like they were evenly matched as the struck each other blow for blow. It was one hard strike after another and sparks were flying around everywhere. Clinking sounds was produced as metallic edges strike each other. Battle had begun to heat up and for a moment it felt like it wasn't just a battle. It was an exhibition of two capable warriors who seemed in perfect sync and it was like they were enjoying themselves in the moment. It was like a dance with the devil.

"You seem to enjoy yourself Trent!" said Lord Storme

"Well yes in a way I get to beat you and it's alright I mean it isn't entirely bad, right Dad!" said Crossfade

"What! How did...did you know?" Lord Storme exclaimed

"What Dad!" Celine exclaimed

"Sir, I mean Mr.MacArthur! How can it be...!" a shocked Franky said

"How did you know that?! And for how long!" demanded Lord Storme

"Well! not for long in fact today itself I realized it. Remember how you used to train us when we were small, I used a sword while you would use only shields or axes, and the way we are synced none of my enemies have known my moves this well but then it felt I know your moves too!" replied Crossfade

"So,you have realized it now, finally I don't have to disguise my powers from you, and it was about time after all you are a genius man, my child." replied Lord Storme

"Yes! Genius I am also considering I recognized you continuously calling me young one, despite the opportunities you had to attack with lethal blows to try an kill me or even before when we met, or ever since you have known my secret yet you chose otherwise. Without some deep connection holding you back no one is this generous especially to you ENEMY. I guess my secret was in good faith unlike yours so I have no reason to hold back either, you torn my family apart Lord Storme." said Crossfade

"My intentions were never to hurt our FAMILY, but if I hadn't separated you from your mother you would have never become the man you are today, so strong, so fast. Your mother was pathetic weakling, she was just a barricade, our bloodline is meant to be rulers and that we will be young one. This place is our empire's capital and today you will be crowned, but you have too defeat me first. It won't be easy though, now I will show you the true power of Bjøurdin." said Lord Storme as he began to feel stronger an aura began to engulf him as he held the battleaxe in his signature stance. 

And then he began to strike lethal blows to Crossfade, suddenly the blows were getting too much for Crossfade to keep up with he fought off the first few blows but couldn't keep up and then cut after cut began to appear on his suit and a strong strike to chest broke his breastplate shield and he was thrown of back thud upon the ground and he was barely able to get up.

"Stop! you will kill him! Please!" shouted Franky and Celine as they almost burst into tears.

"Please dad what has gotten into you, what is that thing doing to you!?! This isn't you you will kill him" Celine exclaimed

"Shut up! YOUNG LADY! be docile, what you are seeing is legendary weapons in it's full glory! You all cannot even fathom, he will never be able to match me with this pathetic performance, your brother is too much driven by logic and analysis, but these weapons transcend our plane of existence and a stupid human like him can never truly understand it's potential. After all you both are also children of your pathetic mother, her impure blood has spoiled our bloodline, such a pathetic women she deserved to die, and if I can't bend you all to my will then you all will die too!" shouted Lord Storme

"She deserved to die! SHE DESERVED TO DIE!" were the words that suddenly struck Trent's mind, he began to stand up with his body still trembling but with support of his blade he stood up somehow and then he removed his head mask as it was pretty shattered already, but that's not the only he thing he removed, he removed a blindfold off his mind. As if a fact had struck him. The fact being his father killed his mother in clod blood and that if he is saying truth, then he has to believe in his blade. It was matter of now or never.

"She didn't deserved to die! You do father!" said Trent

"What you think you can beat me, you pathetic imbecile! I will kill you, you are now disposable to me!" said Lord Storme as he dashed to deliver the lethal blow.

"Give me your power- Yamaroshi!" Trent said in his mind

It felt like Bjøurdin was plunged into Trent's heart but there he has sitting on his knees holding off the battleaxe with his blade as suddenly a blue aura begin to engulf him and he began to stand up as if nothing had happened and he threw off the battleaxe from Lord Storme's hand as he shoved him across the dojo. And in the very next moment he was standing upon Lord Storme and was about to plunge the blade into him.

"No! STOP! brother you cannot do this!"  shouted Celine, and continued, "You are the only family I have left, I can't lose you too! Please don't kill him you know you don't kill anyone, you are not a murderer, he needs to live with his humiliation. Please brother! PLEASE!"

There was dead silence, Trent stood in same position motionless, without moving even a single bit, but then he moved back slowly and dropped the blade. He went towards Storme and punched him into unconsciousness, then went ahead and untied Franky and Celine and then he removed the CULT's Flag top off the dojo and took out his paint spray painting on it. He announced CULT IS OVER! This is disbandment. And then raised the flag with CROSSCODE painted on it. Trent, Celine and  Franky stood together at the edge as they saw a beautiful sunrise, full of light of hope and justice.

............ ............... .............. ...............

As they were leaving, the event had become international news, security authorities arrived to seize the island and captured all the people that remain. As the three of them were heading off  from the port on their boat, a mysterious figure stood on the edge of the cliff far off looking at them as they left. 

He said, " The light of Genesis arrives when thee lord dies and destroys everything to start anew. This is just the beginning oh Young one! Await for my arrival my BROTHER!"