[EPISODE 12!] INEVITABLE JUSTICE

And there they were standing right on the stomping grounds of THE CULT, when the team left for their destination it was Trent Bloom who left the shores but the one who had arrived here was.. CROSSFADE! This was all leading up-to the final revelation, all answers lied here right ahead, but it also might be said that this was the cul-de-sac for our heroes as what lies ahead is nothing but an empire of terror and mysteries. 

"There is no turning back now Franky, Celine I had warned you that I shall arrive here solo, but you just won't listen." said Crossfade

"This isn't just your fight Crossfade, it is for love of my life and what they did to us, even more importantly we were kept in dark for so long that now I want them to see the light and top of that we are the duo you know it is for the people and for the justice they all deserve." replied Franky

"Our forefathers build the beautiful city of Sunstreak and it is the place we call home along with all those people. And I will do it for them and as a tribute to our bloodline." Celine announced

"Fair enough lets bring this reign of terror down!" said Crossfade

Franky set up a mobile lab in the vehicle on which they arrived and Celine took a vantage point atop a hill nearby, after all she is a trained marksman and she was in it to give it all. It was night time and they had decided to raid the shadow's den when the night turns dark and nothing else is seen. For in that darkness Crossfade wanted to show his enemies nothing but his two glowing red eyes and scar their souls forever with fear and agony that will bide them and will force them to think thousands of times before doing the basics of deed with negative greed. 

"Take out the guards now Celine!" said Crossfade (via comms earpiece)

And with a whis the gaurds were eliminated.

"Now, move in Crossfade!" Franky said and continued "tango down"

"Moving in now, going dark!" Crossfade said

And then he entered into the place what was like a fortified sanctum, with the strange symbols all over the wall and phrases in Latin were present alongside. Celine had told that the sword that Silver used was a legendary weapon, in fact one of the legendary weapons from the collection of three possessed by THE CULT, and that blade will guide him to the room where resides Lord Storme, the plan was to capture him and question him but if things went south, eliminate him. It is a common protocol in The CULT in absence of a leader they cease operations and whoever is the assassin of the crown has total control over them once he announces so presiding above the dead body of former leader at the top most chamber of the sanctum.

The legendary weapons are the key not only to guide through the sanctum but also to beat the enemy, only the wielder Yamaroshi the blade of Silver, can beat the other legendary weapons and vice versa. And as told by her sister Crossfade found that the blade tends to react under a magnetic field flow that attracts it's iron laden edge, apparently that same magnetic field was responsible to block off any external network, hence they all couldn't communicate once Trent had entered the Sanctum. 

After safely following the path led by Yamaroshi, and avoiding traps and taking out couple of goons, Trent carefully reached the main hall and behind the hall lied the room of legendary weapons and residence of Lord Storme. Trent entered inside and it was totally dark when suddenly in front of him a spotlight turned on and there was a man in all white robe sitting on a throne, although his face wasn't clearly visible, but he seemed like a man in his his 50s approximately. He saw Crossfade and said

"So, you have arrived young one. I was awaiting your presence after all I see you possess Yamaroshi blade now.  It was only obvious that you would reach here I hope our guards didn't interrupt your ascendancy. After all I specifically told them so, oh also your little friends who were hiding out they have been captured as well." (laughs)

"What! So you knew all along, well the absence cult guard did seemed suspecting but where are my friends, they are not your plaything you pathetic curse on humanity they are my family I have already lost them once but I will not lose them now, TELL MEEE!" demanded Crossfade

"Ah! very well then I won't hurt them, not yet I want them to see you suffer, I am an honorable man after all. I will give you a fighting chance. I always aspired to witness clash of legendary weapons and now that Yamaroshi has chosen you, let's see how will it fare against my Berabushka the eon axe. And as for your other query, a god has his vision around every corner of the globe and so I know who you are Trent!" replied Lord Storme

"You are no god, you are a monster and I am your exterminator, you will be exorcised and purged by my hands!" announced Crossfade

"Well then we need to proceed to the top of the sanctum I hope your blade will lead you there! LI will meet you there with your family waiting! Hahaa haaahhaa!" said Lord Storme and he pressed a button on his throne lights went off and when they came back on he was gone but Crossfade was surrounded by room full of CULT's assassins. 

"Okay then, I don't have time for you all but you can definitely give me some warm up you know before I take down your old man." said Crossfade and started slashing them in quick succession and after merely a couple of minutes Crossfade had left the hall and also a pile of unconscious assassins. The blade guided him to the top of the sanctum which was an open roof top dojo, with Lord Storme sitting across on his throne his face hidden behind a mask. And there he saw on the right Franky and Celine tied up with 4 guards surrounding them armed. 

"Now then let me tell you the rules, we will fight to death the one who survives will assume control of the CULT and the lives of these humans you call friends or family whatever you like. Is that fine with you aye?" said Lord Storme

"Do hell with your CULT, but after what you have done to me to my family, you definetely deserve to die and I will be happy to kill you!"said Crossfade and continued "Let's begin our DEATH MATCH!"