[Episode 5!] FOLLOW THE CULT!

At base Franky was doing last minute checks of the new suit upgrades, Trent asked Franky, "So what did you do to it, doesn't seem much different except for that neon-blue outline all around the suit."

"Oh! So you're here well at the perfect time. Well nothing much just a high powered vacuum field generator cum sound wave polarizer or Vacavarizer."

 "Wow! Interesting so it generates a vacuum field around the suit." said Trent.

"Yeah exactly I modified your wrist gear to activate and deactivate the field. When you'll activate it a quantum vacuum field will be created around you in a 1.5 meter radius. And you know what will happen when Boomburst will use his Boom gun at you..!" said Franky

"Then it won't have any effect because sound wave needs medium to travel it won't in a vacuum field." said Trent. Now Trent and Franky were ready. Franky informed Capt. Connors that Crossfade will take out Boomburst that night and that he'll notify them when to go to catch him but until then keep the area clear from civilians. And then they planned how to beat Boomburst in his own game. 

Franky modified the coms to absorb any energy that would be dissipated by the Boom gun while in the quantum vacuum field, but simultaneously disconnecting him from Trent. And when the field will be turned off then a voice command(By Trent) 'RELEASE' will activate the dissipation line of the suit (the neon blue outline) and it will release all the energy as sonic boom upon Boomburst.

The night arrived and Crossfade revisited the junk yard and called out Boomburst. And he came out again in the similar fashion as last time as if he was waiting for Crossfade. " Hello! Crossfade, seems like you missed me came back without even calling." said Boomburst.

"Not really Boomburst I came to give you something that's yours. Your share of beat-down that is due since last time we met." replied Crossfade.

"Hmm...Interesting well you did came uninvited but I am always prepared for guests. Check this out!" said Boomburst and then he pressed handheld triggers in his hands. It activated high volume amplifiers that released high pitch sound waves which surrounded Crossfade and began to wear him down as he tried to block his ears and screamed in pain.

"Ahh...ghah!..Ah..stop!" screamed Crossfade.

"Oh! I hope you liked my new home theater, installed today specially for you. You know whats the best part this live action not a motion picture." said Boomburst while slowly releasing the trigger and walking towards Crossfade who had dropped to his knee.

"The time is now Crossfade. Activate it!" directed Franky via coms and Crossfade smartly activated the vacuum field from his wrist gear. Boomburst stood just in front of Crossfade and he aimed the Boom gun at Crossfade's head.

"Now, you die Crossfade, goodnight!" said Boomburst while adjusting the gun at max hyper-sonic mode and pulled the trigger. Crossfade smartly faked that he was feeling a lot of pain and screamed madly, meanwhile the com system was storing all of this energy. Then Boomburst stopped while Crossfade fell upon ground. " Every fairy tale has to end and your hero days are over Crossfade." said Boomburst and turned around and started to walk when he suddenly heard Crossfade laughing in a grim tone.

"What! no this can't be possible you're alive." asked an astonished and terrified Boomburst.

"Hhuuh...hmm well seems like your Boom gun isn't that good you think it is. This might not be a fairy tale but climax is only when the evil is defeated by good." said Crossfade as he made it back to his feet and shrugged off the dust from his suit. Then he started to walk towards Boomburst and said " You're standing in a vacuum field generated by my suit and this time I have a gift for you too.

"No! this can't happen stay away!" said Boomburst while retreating from Crossfade.

Then Crossfade switched off the vacuum field and held Boomburst by his neck and lifted him in air a few inches as Boomburst dropped his gun in as he tried to catch his breathe. "You know what these coms were modified to store all the energy produced by your toys and now its gonna release all of it on you get ready." said Crossfade.

"Gah..no you're an idiot! I'm wearing a protective mask i won't hear any of it...ha haahhhaa!..ah.gahhh! said Boomburst barely, trying to catch his breathe.

"I wasn't gonna make you hear it either this high frequency vibrational energy is gonna snap your bones." said Crossfade and then proceeded to give the voice command via his wrist gear- "RELEASE at 30 percent efficiency." and then the neon lining of his suit glowed very bright and radiated a wave of energy on Boomburst that broke his several ribs and arm's radius' bone and right leg's femur. He was alive but in a crippled body incapable of physical activities.

"Ah..hh...ah..You might have defeated me but you wont be able to beat our master. We all follow his lead...Ah..ahh. We are the proteges of The Cult! More of us will come and then...hahaa hahaha! Fear The CULT. Police siren could be heard from a distance Crossfade made the Crosscode near Boomburst's body and left.