The Eseterrians

Thank you to everyone who submitted main characters. I assure you, it was not an easy choice when it came to who to cut, but I've made my decision and I hope the characters will make for a great story. Those who have already been accepted can start connections. You can also create side characters that are friends or siblings or whatever of these characters (though I recommend asking the corresponding main character's admin first).

♤ ♤ ♤

Obliror,

I have researched the girls in question as requested. I will deliver you the more sensitive documents in person to avoid the risk of them falling into the wrong hands. However, I am already sending you the insight in their characters I gathered since I doubt that information can be of any danger.

♤ ♤ ♤

Arcane Astraea Bay | 16 | female | biromantic asexual | Vila

"That ain't what you want to hear, but it's what I'll do."

Arcane is ambitious, her ideas may not be flawless consistently, but she does have an eye for problem solving, especially in unique situations. Though her empathy is flawed, and often blinded by competitiveness, Arcane can actually be a genuine person, she's kind hearted, and isn't that bad of a friend.

italllic

Please comment opinions here

♤ ♤ ♤

Sabrina Dawn Edris | 19 | female | biromantic demisexual | Rindea

"Why am I so peaceful? Well, I guess I just learned my lesson. I used to be a very violent person, you know."

Sabrina is someone who tries to stay out of all conflict. Mostly because of Rindea ideals, she is quiet and rather reserved. However, she's not afraid to stand up for herself, and hates being pushed around. She's extremely friendly, feeling it's important to make as many friends as you can in your lifetime. Being observant, Sabrina can read anyone like a book.

x_Quack_x

Please comment opinions here

♤ ♤ ♤

Shula Aysun Kaya | 22 | female | aromantic demisexual | Elementidia

"Don't baby her because whether she signed up for this or not, she's in it to the end. You can't back out now. So put your big girl pants on and let's move before we ended up like them."

Kaya is an honest individual and if she has something to say she'll say it. She's not one to take crap from anyone and hates teamwork. She normally a voice a reason when situation arises but even she has trouble listen to her own advice.

WolfRaider56

Please comment opinions here

♤ ♤ ♤

Merari Minka | 19 | demigirl | aromantic heterosexual | Forti

"I just don't want him to die, he has such cool hair..."

Merari is a very loud person. However, that doesn't magically give her the confidence to just go around making friends. That's scary. She is very emotional too, often to the point of she herself feeling as though she's faking it. She likes to tease her friends, but hates being teased back.

ArtemisGreekGeek

Please comment opinions here

♤ ♤ ♤

Emilee Sato | 27 | female | lesbiannn | Parvi

"Do you think I wanted this? Any of this?"

Emi is quiet, sensitive and gullible. She has social anxiety and needs someone she trusts by her side in all social situations. When she warms up to people, she's a chatterbox and makes dark jokes.

halfasleepoverdue_89

Please comment opinions here

♤ ♤ ♤

I forgot to ask for the main characters' sentiments about being chosen. May I ask that you comment these here.

I hope you all enjoy The Five Spirits ♡