Happy Times Shared

Fred and you end up spending the entire lunchbreak within that classroom together. Not just because you couldn't get out, though that was of course a bigger reasons. But in the end, you both wanted this time away from everybody else. The only thing you do, basically, is sit there and flirt. A lot of sweet smiles and compliments are exchanged, while you hold hands. 

"It's not always easy being close with your twin brother." Fred admits after a while. You nod, having seen how complicated it was to meet up those past few days, without George being there. Of course none of that was his fault, he probably didn't really know what Fred was trying to do. Just the downside of having a shadow, right?

"I've noticed, yeah.. He probably just didn't know what was on our minds. I'm just glad we found a moment to share." The both of you keep smiling, while he nods in agreement. It wasn't easy to get here, but now that you finally confessed your feelings to each other through a kiss, it would be a lot easier to find time together. George would get to know about it as well, what brother wants to intervene with his brothers love life? Gross, right? This was definitely the best way to go about it.

"So.. What does this mean for us?" Fred looks down at your joint hands, gently rubbing his thumb along your skin. You feel your cheeks burning, it made you blush for sure. How could you properly answer a question like that?

"... What do you want it to mean?" Your eyes stay on him, waiting for him to look back up at you, which he eventually does. He seemed just as hesitant to say what the both of you were obviously thinking. All of this was about love, about being able to date and spend time together, wasn't it? He is the one with the most courage in the end.

"Will you date me?" He asks, and you laugh and nod enthusiastically. Finally, the words were spoken. No more confusion, no more sneaking and quick meet ups. They had an excuse to want privacy now, even if an excuse shouldn't be necessary. Before, George would've started assuming. There was nothing to assume now, as the two of them were officially dating, and the whole world should know. 

"I'd love to!" You smile, before leaning forward and wrapping your arms around his neck. You hear him sigh in relief, while he wraps his arms around your torso to hold you close. Isn't that the perfect ending to such a long time of waiting..?

 // Isn't it, guys? I know it was, like, a four year wait! So I definitely hope it was worth it! I'll by no means be fast about this story, my excitement for Harry Potter died a while ago. But seeing how many people were interested, I decided I'll have to at least try and work towards an ending again. Please share with me what you'd like to see! No guarantees that I'll use all ideas, but it might give me inspiration!