Finally

After the bell rings, your time with Fred ends too. He slowly lets go of your hand and you let go of his, without really hiding your disappointment about having to do so. You know you have to, but that doesn't mean you want to. You just want to hold his hand and talk for a while. But, still you pack your bag and he does the same thing.

A sigh escapes your mouth. What is the next lessen? You look at the clock and realize it's break time. You don't have class for the next 30 minutes. Maybe that could mean you'll finally be able to spend some time with Fred. You look at him, only to realize he's looking at you too. That same, happy smile is still on his face while he waits for you, it seems like he finished packing. Is he really waiting for you? You obviously smile back, if not for him, it'd be because of the thought of him wanting to wait for you. Why would he decide to wait for you if he didn't enjoy being around you? You quickly put the last few books into your bag, before swinging the thing over your shoulder. Fred's smile lasts. 

"Hey, can we talk for a minute?" He asks when he notices that you finished packing. You nod immediately. Is this the talk you've been waiting for?

"Of course, what would you like to talk about?" You're too curious about his reasoning, even if you have a little bit of an idea about the subject. But what if you're hoping for something that's impossible? What if he wants to ask you on advice to get with your friend?! There is only one way to find out, but that's up to him now.

By the time you're both ready for the conversation, the classroom is empty. The students, as well as the teacher, have left. Fred just sits down on one of the desks, indicating you won't be leaving. So, you decide to follow his lead and sit down on the desk in front of him only seconds later. 

Fred takes a breath and seems ready to speak, before the both of you hear a key going into the locks. A few clicks indicate that the door is now locked with the both of you still inside. You instantly get up to walk to the door and try the handle, but that only confirms that you're locked in. But, on closer inspection, you do notice that the key is still inside the keyhole, on the other side of the door. It was left there, like it always was. You just needed to get someone on the outside to turn it, because you definitely can't, nor can Fred. Contacting someone from here will also be difficult since there's no phone in the classroom. This was also one of those classes where wands aren't allowed, so you're definitely out of luck with that one. And as if things couldn't get any worse, you're also in one of the most distant classrooms. No one passes by it on their way to have lunch. What does that mean? You're stuck. Stuck with Fred Weasley, without his brother there. 

Maybe this isn't so bad after all..

 //Heyy Everyone! I know, it took long once again... I'm just really busy with school and with my cosplays, which is a lot of fun, but it takes time too. I'm trying my best to be fast! Feel free to send reminders, though. They get me to write quicker again, haha! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, which is slightly longer, I believe!

 // Update 2: One more chapter! I'll get there guys! Please be patient with me and let me know what you'd like to see in a new chapter!