The Confrontation

It takes only a few seconds for Fred to walk down from his dormroom to where you were sitting on the couch. He takes a seat next to you, which obviously surprises you and leaves you at a loss for words. But, obviously this is more interesting than your book, so you close the book and put it back into your backpack with ease. Upon looking back up at Fred, you notice he seems kind of nervous and he just keeps looking around, almost like he wants to make sure he wasn't followed. You feel like you might have an idea why, but playing dumb seems to be the best option. Yet, when you look at him to speak up, the concern in your eyes in genuine.

"Fred? Are you okay? What's going on?" 

You keep looking at him and he turns his head to you, which once again causes for you two to make eye contact. He seems rushed, and so he speaks up. 

"Nothing... But we have to talk now, before we aren't alone anymore." 

Your heart sinks to your stomach while he nervously breaks eye contact with you, looking at your hands which are placed neatly on your lap. Is this going to be the conversation you were hoping for? Was your dream secretly a look into the future? You decide to keep up your act and ask the obvious question.

"That's fine, what do you want to talk about?" 

Your voice is the only sounds filling the empty room, so you talk quietly. You're looking for eye contact again and Fred knows it too. He eventually looks up again. This might be it! Your heartbeat speeds up and your palms sweat, while you wait in anticipation for him to speak up.

"Well... About yesterday.." 

He starts, before once again looking down. It seems this was gonna go exactly where you hoped it would. Fred takes a deep breath and musters up all of his courage.

"I.. Just want to say that-"

"Fred! There you are!" 

A third voice breaks the silence and gets Fred to stop talking. George. Again. So close! Again! Fred sighs, turning away from you with obvious disappointment on his face. 10 more seconds would've been enough, but time had ran out. It must be hard to have a constant shadow. Why did Fred not ask George to wait just a few minutes? Did he not want his brother to know?

"Let's go, class is about to start, they won't wait for us!" 

George says cheerfully. Both Fred and you realise that this is it for now, again. There is no way George will go on without his brother. So, like yesterday, the two of you will have to hope another moment like this one occurs. And when it does, no time should be wasted.

Fred agrees and reluctantly gets up. He walks to the main door and opens it, letting his brother walk through first while he looks back at you. You stayed on the couch, figuring it would be a bad idea to follow them immediately. Fred takes his chances and gives you a flirty wink with the most dreamy smile, before leaving the common room like his brother had and shutting the door being him. He leaves you on that couch, a flustered and blushy mess.

//Heyy guys! Another chapter, I hope you like it!

 //One more remodelled, what a mess haha