Talking With HIM

You're still in the common room and you look at Fred. His smile at you is super sweet, it gives you some confidence. What shall you do? Nothing's gonna happen if you stay where you are!

You decide to get up and sit down beside him. He still smiles and makes place for you, it seems like he really doesn't mind your decision to move closer.

"W-what are you reading?" You shake when you ask it. You sit beside THE Fred Weasley, finally! You can talk to him without his brother around him! The excitement it gives you makes you nervous as well, will you be able to hold up a conversation?

You've known Fred for a while now. He would, unbeknown to you, even consider you a good friend. While starting the conversation is sometimes difficult, you are usually fine when it comes down to continuing the conversation. The both of you have similar interests and opinions, so talking is usually fun. Because of your usual nervousness, you have barely noticed how much closer you two have grown over the past few months.

"Ohh, it's a book about potions" he closes it quickly, but you see on what page he was. He as reading about love potions. Suspicious much?

You look at him. He's way cuter than you thought, and his eyes are beautiful. It's not like you didn't know they were, but it just gets to you every time you get the chance to gaze into his brown eyes. 

He looks back at you and you start to blush. He smiles even more and he sits closer to you. it strikes you as odd that he doesn't seem nervous while he does so, it's almost like he knows what he's doing. Has he been planning? Has he thought about you as well?

"You've got beautiful eyes" he tells you and lays his hand on the back of you head, stroking your head slightly. You only blush more, his moves confirming the thoughts you had earlier. This feels like a dream coming true!

He starts to lean in slightly when you've been staring at him for a long time. Of course you do the same, really wanting to kiss him! Will he really kiss you?

//Heyy! What do you think? Please comment!
Q: will he really kiss her?