Chapter 2

(Minho)

Kris had finally being checked after an hour of whining it had been done. Every one of us looked exhausted from all the drama from the dauntless headquarters and the situation in general. Tae looked kind of pale with a few drops of sweat rolling down from his forehead, the pain would have been very painful but I am proud he had his pain taken soon enough and now he is fine.

“Come on Tae I’ll carry you to bed,” I hoped up and bent down and grabbed Tae pulling him up close to my chest, his cute eyes staring into mine happily, gosh he is so cute… he’s changed me bad. “Which direction is your room?” I asked him and he pointed to the right end door.

“There is my room.” Opening the door I saw Jongin under the covers on one side of the bed looking sleepy and Kyungsoo who had bags under his eyes I could tell no one had proper or any sleep for that matter.

“Sorry to bother you too but Tae needs to rest,” I spoke and the two jumped up in surprise. Kyungsoo went to the side of the bed and opened up the blanket and I settled tae onto his double sized bed covering him up with the blanket. “How you feeling Jongin?”

“I feel better but I can’t move at all,” he whined like a child. “I can’t sit up without hissing in pain and don’t get me started on how Mrs Lee uses too much bandages!” Tae and I laughed softly making him pout in response.

“Yes I know what you mean but better more than less I always looked at it,” Tae giggled, Jongin looked to his best friend and smiles softly. Jongin yawns and soon Tae did the same.

“Ahh that means you two need some sleep,” Kyungsoo spoke with his hands on his hips. “Don’t make me stay up any more than I already have, don’t be stubborn,” Jongin jokingly glared at Kyungsoo but sighed in annoyance.

“Fine!” he groaned and wrapped his left arm around Tae’s right arm holding tightly before closing his eeys tightly. I felt a pinch of jealously rise up inside of me but I let it go knowing the two would of done this plenty of times not needing to change it because I came into the picture.

Walking out with Kyungsoo of the door Jinki, Tae’s brother was walking down the hall. “Jinki hyung do you have a room I could crash in I am beat,” Kyungsoo asked tiredly, Jinki nods in response.

“Sure come into one of the guest bedrooms two doors to the left I will tell mother that you’ll be taking that room,” Kyungsoo bowed out of respect.

“Oh thank you hyung!” Jinki chuckles softly and off Kyungsoo left into the room. Not even a step later Jinki grabbed my arm, I turned towards him with an expressionless face. His eyes were warm but a little harsh, seems like he doesn’t like me.

“If you hurt my little brother I will end you do you hear me,” he warned and I smirk taking my arms back away from his hand.

“You would be kind of late as the reason why Tae was hurt was because I had shot him,” I was interrupted with Jinki throwing a punch but I caught it easily.

“You hurt Taemin!” he tried to pull his hand away but I didn’t let go. I went closer to his face.

“I didn’t finish quiet yet so let me finish,” he stayed quiet. “I wasn’t myself and if I was and could of I would go back in time to make sure I wouldn’t hurt him.” Jinki looked at me with a frown but confused look too, probably doesn’t know what to think or say to me. Walking away I wandered around the house seeing a door slightly open on my way, curiously I looked into the room to see a piano that looked like it was in perfect condition. Walking inside I sat on the chair and touched the keys hearing the sound of a perfect piano.

‘Finish it’ Taemin told me to finish the song, taking out the paper I looked at the lyrics I will finish it for you Tae, I love you.

(Kris)

“Come on Kris sleep for me pleaseeeee!” Tao begged me making me sigh once again. For the past hour Tao has been trying to get me to sleep to rest my body but I didn’t want to sleep. I keep having nightmares from seeing the destruction of the mindless dauntless soldiers, even if I wasn’t under the serum I wasn’t at all happy with it all but very frightened about the whole situation… but I couldn’t do anything because Krystal threatened me to stay with what she likes… it’s all so confusing!

“I’m not tired Tao please stop nothing is going to make me sleep,” I tell him making him frown cutely at me. Nightmares of being one of those mindless dauntless soldiers haunted me and it haunted me seeing Tao under the simulation I tried to convince Krystal to let him go but knowing her she didn’t care and punched me for it in the gut.

The covers shifted and my eyes widened seeing Tao strip his top off omg no stop you’re going to make me feel weird! His defined abs and perfect skin tone was just enough to make me blush gosh I am not blushing! “Then I’ll sleep with you then you big baby,” he chuckled, his deep voice made the feeling intensify and I knew I had a problem rise up… how am I going to get to the bathroom with Tao in the way, what is worse is… he would see my problem.

“N-no it’s okay I’ll be f-ine,” I stuttered a little but he didn’t care and wrapped the covers around the both of us properly and wrapped his arm around my waist leaning close. Close enough Tao stopped and blinked with his mouth wide open pulling back and pulling the covers down. NO! Trying to cover myself but failed miserably Tao stared at my lower area… this is so awkward.

“Kris don’t tell me you put a gun down there I mean if you want to hide it at least some place better?” he laughed… he doesn’t get the situation.

Great… he is innocent as hell!?!