Chapter 13

(Tae)

I didn't know how long I was here but all I knew what was going on... I knew what was happening right at this moment. Being tied to a bed topless isn't my cup of tea really, especially knowing the enemies arm was wrapped around my waist. This was creepy as hell but I didn't really think about it as much as I thought I would of. Maybe it was because I was just her pet now?

But every time I felt her arm move an inch or if I even glanced at her for a second, my thoughts go straight to Minho. I would think that I was in the bedroom with his arm around my waist and the fact that his breath would be tickling my neck. I felt horrible and confused with everything. I shouldn't be thinking of him especially knowing that I left lying to him even after finally bonding to then leave.

My breath hitched as she moved around, my eyes clenched as I was just a bit afraid of what could happen next, that's the problem she was a person who was hard to read. My wrists ached and I bet they were bruised from how tight they were wrapped around my wrists. Sighing I closed my eyes and dreamt of nothing but my own mother.

I woke up to a kiss on my lips and my eyes widened knowing who it was. I moved my head to the side a little in which Krystal smirked. "Morning baby how did you sleep?" she spoke tying her hair in a ponytail. I glared at her back and tugged the restraints.

"Would have slept better if my wrists actually were alive," I sarcastically replied causing her to laugh softly. She went to untie them and I blinked confused. Finally free I rubbed my wrists seeing the dark bruises left around them both. "Why did you just untie me? I could of just escaped you know."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "After coming here your own free will I don't think you would. Anyways you need something in your system before you begin a project I need you for. Let's go," she gets up and I do the same. I might as well just take use of her being nice and all. Walking behind her food was on the table already set for two which I think were for Krystal and I. sitting down I saw the food was fruits and also a small strawberry cake. It looked really yum considering I haven't had a normal meal for ages.

Digging into my food my mind trailed back to Minho and how he would be feeling right now... I wonder if he hates him now.

(Minho)

Throwing a pair of books onto the floor I slammed my body against the wall. My hands covering my face which showed rage but also sadness. He left... he freaking left!

"Please calm down Minho, we will get Tae back," my mother pretended to be nice I could see that. I growled and threw a glass onto the floor. My back slides down the wall and I cry... I haven't cried in so long I almost forgot the feeling of it.

Arms wrapped themselves around me and I glanced to my size seeing it was Key. He rubbed my back and cradled my head in his chest. "Shh it's ok child. We will get Tae back alright," he soothed.

"I'm no child," I remarked which he covered my mouth in return.

"Hush child," his voice grew a little. "Now you know why he left, he left because he wanted to keep us all safe. He cares about us too much so he would risk his own self for all of his family. Even though he did what he did we still can't back away with the situation at hand. I will use everything in my power to bring him back to us," I nodded in response and felt myself calm minutes later.

The door opens and Jongin comes in with a tear stained face with Kyungsoo trailing behind him. He had a gun in hand and he was armed and ready. His facial expression showed complete devastation but anger and strength. "I lost my faction but I am not ready to lose my friend. I want to walk through that place and come back out with him, I am ready when you are," Jongin looked down onto me and I smiled.

Standing up I walked to him and ruffled his hair. "Let's get everyone ready to invade Erudite any time this week," I tell him and he nods walking out the room. We will get you back Tae just you wait.

(Tae)

I was in a room that was covered in white. There was just one large window which had a computer lab behind it. In the middle there was a circle on the floor, I had a feeling I was going to have to go there soon. But now Krystal was in front of this box that was in the room which had wires run down towards the computers on the other side. "Now Tae this is what your mission is. You have to work and get through these certain set of tests to be able to open this box," she explains and I stood staring at the box curiously. It has carvings of what seems to be ancient writing on it.

"What is inside the box?" I questioned her which she clapped her hands together beaming.

"Well I am glad you asked sweetie," she giggled which made me want to gag. "This special box holds secrets of our existence. Everything about back then until now but the problem is that it can only be opened by a divergent. You are 100 per cent divergent and is a perfect experiment for this. Others weren't so lucky but that's because they were not the right subject."

"What happened to the other divergent you used?" She stopped and turned to me smiling.

"Well they died on task. I told them the risks and to make sure to finish the mission but sadly they just couldn't handle it well enough. Don't be afraid that this point has put you off sweetie I know you will make it. Make us all proud, not just for us but this is also for every other faction as well." She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned up to peck my forehead.

She walked out of the room the door closing behind her and soon she came behind the glass. I was trapped in this room with no choice but to do as she told me. Taking deep breaths I walked towards the circle engraved in the ground. Standing onto the circle it lit up which made my heart rate rise a little not expecting it to light up.

What I didn't expect was these wires to come down from the ceiling and surrounded me. Pain struck me hard as two wires with needles stabbed my legs; two stabbed my arms and two into my neck. I screamed in pain, it hurt and I felt the liquid pour into my body. I felt my consciousness drift away and soon enough I closed my eyes. It was black and I knew I was now ready for the real deal.