Chapter 15

(Krystal)

I kept watch as Tae fought his own self but his pulse was weakening dramatically which ticked me off... he is 100 per cent divergent and even like that he can still gain so much pain?! Angrily I threw my tea cup at the floor.

"A-ah mam please don't worry he will complete it," my staff nervously spoke rubbing the back of his neck. I realised I let myself do the wrong thing which I sighed in response.

"I'm sorry I am just so annoyed all I want is that damn box to open," I growled my eyes look to the box that had everything to do with our existence... it needs to be open. Doors open and the person I saw made me smile evilly. "Well you are a little late to watch the show Jinki."

He looked like he hadn't had any sleep for days and his eyes were a little red. "S-orry I wasn't feeling so well," he replied his voice was rusty. He looked like he had been crying but I didn't say anything; I knew it was because of his brother so why would I push it anymore.

"No matter you're here now that's all that matters. Just relax and sit back until I give an order," he obliges and sits on the chair next to my own and I watched how his eyes trailed to his own brother who was struggling in the simulation. The wary, worry and regret in his eyes was obvious well... to me anyways. I guess you can't take the Amity out of someone then.

(Tae)

"You!" another punch flies at me and I keep on dodging him in response. "I hate you so much!" tears were in his eyes but his eyes showed so much anger I never knew I had before. "Rot in hell!" Was my inner self really like this? I couldn't imagine myself like this at all.

"Please stop! I don't want to hurt you!" I try to reason him but he just ignored me and kept doing as he was doing.

"Well I want to hurt you asshole!" a punch comes in contact with my cheek making me stumble backwards. This isn't working at all, I can't be fighting him as I already did a dauntless simulation already so... what was this then? "Ha did that hurt?" he laughed rubbing his fist smiling.

It can't be... maybe this would work. Taking a deep breath I stood with a strong serious look. His face darkened at my reaction and how I probably wasn't crying like a baby. I opened my arms out for him. "I'm sorry," I started and his eyes twitched a little. "I am terribly a horrible person to have done this to you, please forgive me."

"You expect that is going to work! Because you are dead wrong!" anger and tears increased in his eyes. Running at me I was tempted to defend myself but I kept that thought behind me because before I knew it his fist which was close to my face about one inch away... he disappeared. Taking a deep breath my knees wobbled and I fell onto the ground. My heart could be heard from the other side of the world, I don't know why but it was much harder to breathe it really hurt.

(Krystal)

Simulation Amity and Abnegation complete. The sounds of beeping out of nowhere made me growl even more.

"His pulse is too low he can't continue anymore mam. If he continues he will die," the staff member yells out.