Character Profile + Short Prologue

Name: [Name] [Last Name]

Age: 16

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Quirk: Infinity

Quirk Description: Infinity allows for [Name] to cast any spell once and sustain it forever easily if she chooses. Because of this, she has cast many everlasting protection spells in the past. She invented many spells during her research and can use any of them at any time. Some spells need verbal activation while others don't and use physical activation, like a snap or a hand movement. For example, telekinesis doesn't need verbal activation and needs a hand movement matching the action while teleportation needs a snap to activate. Drawbacks include drained mana. Individual spells have drawbacks, like a distance limit of teleportation.

Likes: research, learning, experiments, green tea, friends (are they her friends?)

Dislikes: whoever she thinks is morally incorrect (example: Endeavor), people who have no regard for consent, sushi, heavy clothing (She thinks they restrict her movements)

Weapon of Choice: a small crystal orb she uses to cast some spells. Enhances her spell-casting.

Love Interest: Izuku Midoriya

[Name] will be replacing Mineta.

[Name] spent most of her childhood experimenting with her spells and learning new phenomena. Because of this, her intelligence is very high.

Minor BakuDeku.

Stats: (can fluctuate at different circumstances)

Power: 5/5 A

Speed: 2/5 D

Technique: 3/5 C

Intelligence: 6/5 S

Cooperation: 3/5 C

Prologue:

4 year old [Name] held out flowers to her friend. "I really like-" she started, but soon fell short as the child she was talking to caught sight of his other friend and promptly turned around and chased after the other, calling his name.

[Name] sighed, feeling empty. She returned to her books instead and tried to fill her heart with knowledge. She didn't need boys anyway.

This cycle repeated often. The one she liked was always chasing after the other, no matter how much he was pushed away. [Name] was always chasing after her beloved.

What's so great about him anyway? I'm the one comforting him. I'm the one sticking by his side. Why is it always him? [Name] thought to herself, glaring at the other boy.

She never gave up.

Until now.

[Name] soon moved away from Shizuoka and into Tokyo. There were more books there. She never went outside as much anymore and she completely forgot the boy's identity. All that was left of her early childhood was her aching hunger for knowledge.