Chapter 4

More villains more coming out of the steadily growing purple mist. This was not looking good. Class 1-A's panic level was rising by the second. For god's sake, they were children! They shouldn't be dealing with villains right now.

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead," boomed a voice. It seemed to come from the mist. "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here too." The mist suddenly grew glowing yellow eyes.

This mist must be an actual person, maybe a mutant quirk?

"Where is he?" asked the blue haired man in a raspy voice. He seemed to be the leader as he was standing in the middle and the first to go through. "Going through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a couple of kids he'll come out to play~"

"Why aren't the alarms going off?" asked Yaoyorozu.

"Good question," answered Thirteen. "Someone with an electric type quirk must have disabled them!"

Mr. Aizawa geared up to fight.

"You can't fight them on your own!" cried Midoriya. "There's too many of them! Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. It's not going to help in a group"

Eraserhead turned to him. "You can't be a pro if you have just one trick." He then jumped down and ran toward the villains.

Class 1A watched in amazement as their teacher took down a bunch of villains. Midoriya couldn't help but start to analyze his teacher. Iida quickly snapped him out of his daze and began running toward the exit.

But before they could get out, they found the purple mist blocking them again. Sensing a fight was brewing, [Name] readied her crystal ball.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains," it (was it and it? Or a person?) said with faked politeness. "I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to be. He was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans we could have not foreseen.

"Ah well, I suppose it doesn't matter," The mist said while the mist on the side spread like welcoming arms. "I still have a role to play."

Thirteen was about to use their quirk when she saw Bakugo and Kirishima lunge towards the mist villain. There was a huge explosion. But, to their surprise, the mist was unharmed.

Purple mist surrounded the class and Thirteen. Iida managed to get some of his classmates out of the mist, but many were still inside. Everyone braced themselves and shut their eyes.

•••

Midoriya opened his eyes. He was falling into a giant body of water. He quickly swam upward, trying to get air. All of a sudden, he saw a villain swimming towards him, opening his shark jaws to eat him.

This is it, thought Midoriya. I'm gonna die here-

Right before he was about to get eaten, Tsu appeared and slammed into the villain's side.

"Midoriya!" she called, and wrapped her tongue around him and pulled him out of the water and onto the boat. Midoriya looked around. They were in the Shipwreck Zone.

"You saved my life Asui," said Midoriya to Tsu as she climbed up into the boat.

"I told you to call me Tsu!" said the girl indignantly.