Chapter 27

Lady Nagant took a fistful of her hair, molded it to a bullet with a very sharp point, and took aim at the teenager in front of her.

Deku darted around the city, trying to heed Hawks' advice and run away upon meeting the infamous ex-public safety hero.

After dealing with the assassins that were sent to take her and Toshinori down, she had rushed over to Deku's last known location to find him trapped in a battle with Lady Nagant. Deku did not notice her yet, as [Name] rose high above, hidden by the cover of darkness.

After briefly analyzing her surroundings, [Name] noticed Chisaki watching the battle from a rooftop. Deku seemed like he could handle Lady Nagant, so [Name] instead went after her cousin.

Chisaki appeared to be in a semi-delirious state, murmuring "Master..." over and over again. Even when [Name] descended in front of him, eyebrows raised, he did not budge.

"Uh...Kai? Are you alright?"

No answer. As she was about to prod at him, she and Chisaki were tackled out of the way by Deku, narrowly avoiding a bullet that Lady Nagant had shot toward them. She coughed, getting the wind knocked out of her by the Pseudo 100% that Deku had used.

"I want...to apologize to Master..." murmured Chisaki.

"What a shame," said [Name], suspending him up in the air. "If only you wanted to apologize that badly to Eri as well." She raised her hand and rotated it, twisting Chisaki's amputated arms slightly.

An invisible hand gripped his throat, redistricting the air flow before he eventually fainted. After encasing him in a Perfect Cube, she turned her attention to the fight.

Deku had a hand around her wrist, preventing her from falling downwards. "Fight alongside us!" he yelled. "You still have the heart of a hero!"

"Izuku Midoriya," Lady Nagant breathed with a grateful smile. "You're a true-"

Boom.

The light from the explosion shined on Deku and [Name]'s faces, showing their widened eyes and slack jaws.

Lady Nagant's bloodied and broken body fell from the sky, plummeting to the ground. A whooshing sound was heard as Hawks deployed several of his feathers to catch his upperclassman.

"Don't die on me, Lady!" Hawks yelled as he caught her unconscious body in his arms. In response, [Name] snapped her fingers and he appeared safely on the pavement below.

[Name] cursed as her phone rang, indicating a text had been sent.

Bakugo:

Hey, witch. Get over here.

"Aye aye, captain," she muttered before pocketing the device and disappearing.

When she reappeared in the common room of the now 1-A Alliance building, all eyes were immediately drawn to her.

"What'cha got there?" asked Kaminari awkwardly, pointing at the sharp bullet-shaped lock of blue and pink hair that [Name] had swiped as a souvenir.

"...A smoothie."

It was true; she had made a pit stop at a random fast food place before going back. The straw was an inch from her lips like she had paused mid-sip.

The class blinked.

[Name] blinked.

"We were discussing Midoriya's whereabouts," said Iida idly, patting the seat in between him and Yaoyorozu. "Come sit."