Chapter 17

When Chisaki was about 12, he remembered when his cousin first demonstrated her power and opened the possibilities of her quirk.

Her power was absolutely astounding. Chisaki's eyes gleamed. With her power, his dream could come true.

He made a plan to approach her with his offer. However, a member of their rival Yakuza noticed her too. They approached her on the same day to join them, both extending their hand out to the child.

The girl said that she would join the side who offered her the gift she liked best.

The other guy, with a mental quirk, offered her knowledge of their organization's deepest secrets and traditions, along with knowledge of how to summon beasts.

Chisaki and the Shie Hassaikai offered books upon books of magic users before her and gave her knowledge of illusions.

His memory was a bit foggy, but somehow she managed to trick the two groups into giving her what she wanted and not joining either organization. One the deed was done, she disappeared.

Enraged, the Shie Hassaikai and the other group tried to find her to rain hell upon her and her family, but they could not find her.

Eventually the Shie Hassasikai took down the other group. The same could not be said about the girl.

Chisaki went eight years without seeing a single trace of her.

•••

After a while, [Name], Uraraka, and Tsu were all called back into work studies. As they went out the door, they bumped into Kirishima and Midoriya.

"Hello, Kirishima," said [Name], greeting him with a slight smile. She turned to Midoriya and nodded slightly. If Midoriya had not been zeroing in on her face the second she appeared, he would have missed it.

They weren't required to bring their costumes, but [Name] brought her crystal ball with her.

It turns out that they were all going the same direction. After going on the train, they bumped into The Big 3.

[Name] detached herself from her classmates and struck up a conversation with Hado and Amajki. She had overheard Kirishima saying that Amajiki got hit with some kind of quirk eraser.

"Give me a call if you three need anything," she said to the third years. "I'll try my best to be there." She gave them her number.

When they entered the building, it was full of Pro-Heroes, including Gran Torino, Fatgum, Ryukyu, and even Eraserhead.

Hado gave Ryukyu a big hug and [Name] followed. Shortly after, Sir Nighteye started the meeting. 

•••

The horrible realization of Chisaki's usage of his daughter descended upon the room. Togata and Midoriya looked utterly traumatized, for the two had encountered Chisaki already.

A plan was made to save the little girl with hope.

A few days later, [Name] was woken by a message on her phone in the middle of the night. Thank god it wasn't too loud. She had been sleeping over at Yaoyorozu's room for the past couple of nights. She didn't want to wake her.

She left a note saying where she had gone and met up with her classmates in the common room.

The assembled heroes, decked out in full gear, gathered at the entrance of the base.

They were going to storm the Shie Hassaikai headquarters to save Eri.

When they rang the doorbell of the home, a giant Yakuza member burst out and attacked them.