Chapter 7

Chapters will start getting shorter as we near the end. I had been planning to maybe do a second book but I don't think I have the inspiration for it so we'll just finish up this one. Ok moving on to the story.

Clint woke up and immediately went to your room to make sure you were safe. As soon as he entered your room and saw that you weren't there, he immediately panicked.

"FRIDAY?" Clint spoke.

"Yes Mister Barton?"

"Where is Y/N?" Clint began to walk out the door. The AI's voice followed him.

"I believe I saw them exit the training room last night."

Clint took off running down the hallway towards the training room. As soon as he reached it, he threw open the doors. Broken punching bags were strewn around the room and there were a few dents in the wall here and there.

"Y/N!" Clint yelled as loud as he could.

"Mister Barton, if you would allow me to finish, Ms/Mr L/N went to Stark's lab after she exited the training room," FRIDAY interrupted Clint's panic.

Clint rushed out the door and down to Tony's lab. He ran into the room.

"Stark! Why did Y/N come here?" Clint's voice was filled with accusation as he talked to the engineer who was working in a suit.

"Relax Barton. Y/N came in because she couldn't sleep. Currently, I believe they're sleeping over in the corner there."

Clint turned and sighed with relief, seeing you curled up with Nanuk in the corner.

"See Barton? I would never hurt Y/N. They might have been with Hydra at some point but it was against their will and they're more innocent than you could ever believe." Tony paused and pointed the tool he was using at Clint. "You two are perfect for each other. I mean, seriously, perfect for each other."

"Stark isn't wrong," Natasha commented from the doorway, "Your relationship is unbelievably adorable."

Clint's face flushed with embarrassment. You woke up and yawned.

"What are you guys talking about?" You stood up and stretched. Nanuk pranced around you, his tail wagging.

"Nothing," Clint said.

"How adorable you and Clint are," Steve chimed in from next to Nat.

"Why is everyone just randomly appearing?!"

Tony, Steve and Nat laugh.

"Was this planned?" You asked. Nanuk barked.

Bucky came up behind Steve. "I'm guessing Stark planned it."

Steve screamed and jumped forwards whipping around to face Bucky, who was now doubled over laughing.

"Nice job." Nat and Bucky high-five.

"Steve, you promised yesterday that you would spar with me. Come on." Bucky walks off and Steve, shaking slightly, follows.

FRIDAY decided to chime in, "Ms/Mr L/N, Miss Maximoff  is waiting in the training room for you."

"Thanks FRIDAY, I'll be right there." You started walking towards the door, stopping to give Clint a quick kiss on the cheek. He stood there silently for a few minutes after you left.

Tony spoke, "Like I said-"

"Nobody cares what you said Stark!"

Hope you enjoyed this short little chapter. I'll try to update more often to try and speed up the finish of this book. (: