Chapter 2

Okay um, hello again! 😄 So I'm writing this before so forgive me if I completely mess something up. Small plot twist in this chapter. I have bigger ones planned for the future. Ok and be sure to read the note at the bottom! Byeeee

Pain.

Darkness.

That's all you could remember. You tried to focus on the happy times you had had with Clint when you were younger before he became more distant. Your eyes burned but if you even moved in the slightest way, a stabbing pain shot up your spine. You had no idea where you were. Everything was dark.

Hunger.

Thirst.

You hadn't drank anything since the night they came. Your throat was sore and parched as a summer desert. You had grown accustomed to going without food for a long time. They only brought you food every few days so you didn't die.

Confusion.

Anger.

You tried to focus on what you were on. It felt hard and reeked pungently. You were nearly certain it was a cot in a cell. But you didn't know. A strange anger burned inside of you like a dark shadow lurking in a corner. (you'll understand that soon enough)

Silence-

Wait. That didn't belong. Your cell was never quiet. You could always hear the murmuring of the guards as they shuffled up and down the halls with boredom.

Then it came. The sound was deafening. Explosions. Gunshots. Footsteps. They were getting closer. Well- the footsteps were. One pair, male, but very experienced with stealth. He jogged down the hallway, stopping to look inside every door. When he reached your, he stopped.

"Hello?"

Your heart leapt out of your chest at the sound of his voice. So familiar yet so different. He sounded like he'd been through a lot. You tried to sit up but yelled as a pain shot through your back.

"Back away from the door!" He yelled. It wasn't like you could move anyways so that was pointless.

You heard the familiar sound of an arrow being drawn and knocked into a bow. The arrow was released and there was a loud 'BANG!' The door exploded inwards.

Clint ran into the cell and called out. "Who's in here?"

You groaned from your cot. "Clint?"

"Y/N!"

He raced around the cell, his eyes narrowed to see into the darkness. "Where are you?"

"Here" you called out weakly.

He slowly walked towards you. Your skin tingled and he gasped. "Y/N! There you are!"

He lunged forward and wrapped you in his strong embrace. You felt like a child again. How great it was to feel safe. But nothing lasts forever.

He drew back and cradled your face in his hands. He pulled you into a sitting position and the pain in your back faded.

You reached up and touched his wrist. You felt a tugging sensation in your mind and suddenly you could see. But it was strange. You were looking at yourself through..Clint's eyes?! Your skin was deathly pale, your hair greasy and unkempt. Your clothes hadn't changed since the night you were captured but they were ragged and stained with grime. Worst of all were your eyes. They were still e/c (eye color) but they were lighter and had a very pale silver(if you don't like silver, you can change it to black/white/gray. Keep it in those colors, just cause it's fits) spiraling out from the pupil. Your mouth hung open slightly, eyes wide. You pulled your hand away and your sight faded back to black.

What the heck had just happened?

Hello guys! Hoped you liked the little twist of fates here. Any theories?

Also, shout out to @LilaKatelyn who helped remind me to write another chapter. Your support is greatly appreciated! Ok bye until the next chapter!