013 🍋

(Lemon ahead!! If you do not enjoy reading sexual content then ignore this chapter, however there will be a wholesome aftercare in the end of this chapter.)

He pulls me into his lap, I can feel him getting hard the more we kiss. His large hands gripping me hips tightly, "A-ah Kitty~" his tongue slides up my neck, leaving marks along the way. "Mmm, you deserve to feel good after what you've been through darling" He carries me to our bedroom. His hands slip underneath my shirt, fondling my chest, he slowly strips me of my clothes and kisses my stomach. "You're beautiful (y/n)" his breath tickles my skin, "T-thank you, I love you so much kitty.." He lets his lips dance down my waist until they reach my inner thigh.

He never been the type to go down on someone. He looks up as me devilishly and bites into my thigh, I moan loudly feeling the pain turn into pleasure as he sticks a finger inside while letting his tongue press into my clit. My back arches, feeling pleasure completely consume me. "K-kitty that feels really good haah~" I mewl out to him. He smiles wickedly at me like he's always done and plunges another digit in me. My moans only grow louder as the foreplay continues, and he watches happily, watching me lose control when I start bucking my hips for more. "You want me? Beg for me~" He immediately stops when he feels my walls clench on his fingers, licking them after he pulls them out.

"But...It's embarrassing", He shrugs and stands there. I give in to his request with a flushed face trying not to look him in the eye. "Cheshire, p-please...f-fuck me..." He smirks at words, only to quickly grab my face and kisses me deeply. He moans into the kiss when he pushes his clothed hard on into me, he yanks his pants down already impatient. Lining it up at the entrance he teasingly slides his tip against my heat, only to slide it in quickly making me moan out blissfully. He flips me over let me lay my stomach as he pounds me from behind, his nails claw at my hips to grip them tightly. My body bounces on the bed the harder pushes himself into me, I'm almost at my limit but I can tell he's nowhere close to being finished.

The noise we make, the sound of our skin slapping. He suddenly goes faster, his thrusts become heavy and deep. He intertwines his fingers at the roots at me hair, tugging but not hard enough to hurt me.
I feel my eyes roll back my orgasm coming quicker that I thought, I feel myself spill and cum almost immediately after his pace quickens.
"Aw, already?", His lips gently kiss at my neck, "Please keep going kitty, I want you to finish...in me." I look at him, eyes full of lust. His face changing from a pout to smile that could make me tighten, and I do.
He hisses at the feeling of my walls tightening around his cock, "Fuuckk~ please do that again." He doesn't stop slamming into me, I clench onto him once again. He moans out happily and throws his head back, I feel him twitch inside. "I'm gonna cum darling~fuck, fuck, fuck!" His pace doesn't slow down, he uses this moment to overstimulate the both of us. I grip the sheets with my hands and teeth trying not to scream. He yanks my hair once again, "I wanna hear you cum with me, scream as loud as you can~" His eyes pierce at me. Suddenly I feel another knot in my stomach forming, I can't stop myself from moaning. I tremble letting myself see white as he pounds himself in one last time, filling me up with his cum.

(lemon over)

We fall onto the bed with heavy breaths, holding each other. "T-thank you kitty, It felt so good~" I kiss him softly, admiring his features when he looks at me endearingly. "Mm~ I love your body, you're so beautiful~" His hands touch my body once again, not sexually but as if he were admiring a piece of textured art. He then picks me up and heads to the bathroom. "I'm gonna run a hot bath for us alright?" He smiles at me, I nod and sit on the counter.

He throws in bubble bath soap, the water foaming instantly. "Here let me help you inside" his hands lift me up almost effortlessly and helps me to the bath. It's a precious moment, he's so sweet with aftercare. He jumps in with me, hugging me from behind. He takes the loofa, gently scrubbing my shoulders and kissing the scars from wonderland. He pours warm water on the suds and hugs me tightly, peppering my face with sweet kisses. "Hey! That tickles hehe~" I laugh but he just kisses me more, showing how affectionate he is. I love him so much.