002

I breathed out heavy sighs a little more than needed to, I was bored. I feel delusional for believing I'm in wonderland, and I don't know where this person is taking me.

I sighed heavily once again.

"Okay, you have my attention! What is it?" The purple haired boy whined clearly irritated.

"I'm bored and have so many questions." You said firmly.

"Well, I'm no good with company and you're better off asking the white queen those questions"he says.

"I mean, you're taking me somewhere. It's only fair you at least converse with me. Just until we get to wherever we're going" I pleaded, but not in sweet way.

"Agh..alright, fine." he disappears into air.

I look around and only to see large piercing emerald eyes and sharp white teeth dressed with a smile inches from my face. I jump away in surprise as he turns back to normal or what seems normal around here. He laughs hysterically.

I fume at him as hid my face blushing like a mad man.

"That's funny—cute too. Come on we don't have much ground left to cover." He smiles at me..

His arms snake their way around my waist pushing himself flush against me. Resuming his usual pace,  I can only stay tense at the sudden closeness. He notices how stiff I am and unwraps his arm around me with a gentle smile.

"I'm just teasing, I guess I only know how to entertain myself~ Sorry." I slowly turn away,
"Such a stupid flirt." Shamelessly thinking about how much I kind of liked it.

We arrived, but it appeared that no one was there.
Just him and me. "We're a little too early, let me take you somewhere else to rest up for a bit."
He giving me a friendly smile, giving my hand a tight squeeze. I look down to see I'm several feet up in the air, holding my breathe, I bury my nails into his hand in nervousness. He keeps the same warm expression, unfazed at the sudden pinches on his hand.

In a distance I see a purple and pink hued house on top of the edge of a waterfall, it was beautiful and looked like something you'd only dream of.
I'm guessing he lives here.
We enter the peculiar home, and it was quite modern for such an old fairytale.
He sat on the soft sofa and patted the spot next to him. I join him, "So..You must be the cheshire cat, huh?"

He turns towards me and grins, "That's me," his looks deeper into my eyes "How'd you know?"

"It sounds crazy but, I'm not from here. Well, I'm from a different dimension I guess? There's a movie called 'Alice in Wonderland' I was watching it and..I somehow ended up inside of it. Plus, you're one of my favorite characters so-" His eyes widened.

"Ahm! Ignore that last part haha!" My face heats up. Why did I have to say that in front of him of all people??

His expression towards me softened and he seemed more relaxed, comfortable at the thought.

He laughs at me softly, "Well I'm glad I'm your favorite~" His leans in a bit, "it makes me happy."

My breathing quickens, I lean in a bit. I've just met him, but knowing his character already makes us feel closer.

His hands are on both of my shoulders.

"We've just met. How can you just be so nonchalant at how close we are right now?" My eyes find places to look at, except him.

"I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to," His nose touches mine, "I want to get to know you." I expect his lips against mine, but instead his cheek grazes mine lightly when he gives a tight hug. I smile, thinking to myself, I guess you're not as bad as I thought.

Around 30 minutes pass by and he's talking about everyone within wonderland, I feel jet lagged considering it was midnight in my world when I came into this one. Feeling my vision blur, my head slowly rolls onto his shoulder.

His shoulders rise, and relax again once he sees me completely passed out. He whispers "So you're the one in the Oraculum. You're fated for me." His fingers brush through my hair, he smiles and leans into me. "I was hoping you'd come soon". He himself, starts to doze off.