009

((Ok this might be very sexual but not...y'know...))

You sat at the couch watching television when you you get a text from the white queen 'Halloween party!" I read as I excitedly took my costume.

You wore a pink and purple turtle neck dress with cat ears and tail. You put on cat make up and made a pair of fluffy purple paws gloves,
"Hehe hey darling, you look soooo cute like that~." He purred in your ear making you blush a beet red. "Thank you~You know that you're my favorite kitty" I put my hands on his face.

He kisses you sweetly and wraps his arms around your waist. He looks at you blushing a light pink, "You look good with me on.." Kissing your neck, he was gentle and sweet. He wraps my arms around his and picks me up.

He walks to the bedroom, laying you down on the bed. You slowly grind on him when he attempts to put you down making him gasp slightly. "(Y..Y/n)!" He bites his lip, moving his hands to your thighs. His warm hands massage your inner thighs, you moan unexpectedly from how good it felt to be touched there. He kneeled down, licking and kissing your thighs. You were tempted to just crush his face with them but his tongue poke at your underwear, "You're so wet, naughty darling~" He rubs your clit through your underwear in circles with his slender fingers. "Your sex is so needy for me..hm?" He pulls them down to......

not so fast sinners, i'm awkward that's all you get...use your imagination also you didn't come to the party, of course ;))