003

(edited) !!

𝕿𝖊𝖆 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖙𝖞

I woke up to a tight embrace, I looked at the sleeping cheshire cat holding on to me. I smile at his sleeping face, he appeared so gentle and calm. Almost, Innocent.

Our legs were intertwined, his arm wrapped around my lower back while the other hand was around my shoulder. I freeze when he starts unconsciously going further, as he purrs.
𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

Cheshire POV

Her cheeks stained a beautiful rose color as I kiss her lips softly. Her big bright (color) eyes peered at my face as she displayed a sweet grin. She leaned in and pressed a kiss onto my lips, I indulge the favor. Sliding my tongue in her mouth, she happily wrestled hers against it.

We stopped after a few minutes, tired once again.

I decided to leave my mark, I licked her neck started feeling her tremble from my actions. Fuck, I love how I can affect you like this. Her breath bated as I continued to bite her skin softly, she let out a soft moan making me want to go rougher on her.

Her cheeks redder than normal, how adorable. "Any redder, I'd think you were the queen of hearts, my love."
I watch her change into one of my turtle necks. I walked up to her sliding my hand around her knees and the other hand around her back, picking her up bridal style.

I wake up so suddenly with a slap to my face.

Oh fuck, that was a dream.

"A-Ah, hey! cut that out, you stupid cat!" She said.
My eyes try to refocus.

She looks at me embarrassed, but blushing."Watch what you're doing..." She gets up from the couch, dusting herself off and heads to the front door without a word.
Ah, great. Silent treatment.

"I'm sorry (y/n) I don't know what came over me" I scratch my head, trying to forget what happened.
(Y/n) Clamps her thighs tightly, shifting uncomfortably. "Yeah.." She looks away from me.

-Time Skip-

We arrived to the tea purrty, I pull her a seat next to me. She sits down adoring the scenery, how cute.

I feel someone lay their hand on my inner thigh, very close to my—Oh!

I looked beside to me to see my close friend, blanć.

I mean she's cute, but I genuinely like (y/n)! Her hand wanders to my crotch

I mean she's cute, but I genuinely like (y/n)! Her hand wanders to my crotch. Swatting her hand away, trying to hide my growing member. "No Blanć, not here".
It's a weird history between her and I, using each other to feel good. No real feelings come from it, just sex. It's a friend with benefits type of relationship, that made clear was done weeks ago.
I excuse myself from the table, pacing around in a circle by the colorful trees.

Two pale arms go around my waist, the person then continues to suck on my neck,

(y/n)?

I turned to see blanć, "What Blanć?" She wraps her arms around my neck. "I've missed you kitty, it's been awhile since we've played the cat and mouse game~".
I frowned at her gently holding her face, "Why?" I whisper, she sighs softly.
I continue, "I thought we stopped doing this weeks ago." 
She whines "But I missed you so much, can't we just do it one last time, I swear it'll be the last time." she pleads.
"Alright" I give in, wanting to get rid of this hard on as soon as possible.
I think of (y/n)...She wouldn't care, we got acquainted. Thinking to keep myself from feeling guilty.
I lick her neck, she lets out a high moan. Giving gentle kisses on her neck but she grinds roughly against me. It's so out of sync, she's too much. Trying not to show my displeasure, I slowing bring my hand to her loosely button shorts.
"Oh kitty, you know what to do." I look away, focusing on getting this over with. "And you're already so wet" I murmur.
I rub her from the outside of her wet panties. She glares at me "You know I like it rougher." I shudder, rubbing firmer circles. I abruptly stop hearing a familiar voice.

"Ew what." I move away from blanć quickly looking behind me.

(Y/n) looked at me in plain disgust and blanć just smirked, "(y/n)! What are you doing here?" I try to avoid the situation.

"Huh, you just love touching any person, don't you?" (Y/N) she rolls her eyes, glaring at blanć.

"I'm sorry, especially about this morning. I did not mean to do that while I was sleeping. But what's with that attitude?" I said apologetically at (y/n).
"It's because I thought there was something genuine between us growing, at least before I knew you were a man whore." (Y/n) yelled at me.

My heart drops, why did I give in to blanć?

She trudged into the woods. Without a plan or clue, just trying to get away from me.