007

(unedited)!!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌.

I hear the clock ticking, and then it rings. The Tea Party is starting..I stand up on the chair and stepped onto the table top, feeling the wobbling.

Walking and walking....I stop and looked at the sitting Cheshire "(Y-Y/n)? What are you...!" He snaps from his trance.

I kneel down and kiss him sweetly. I whisper "I forgive you kitty."

His eyes widened as he pulls me down to his lap. I sat there putting my arms around his neck, he hugs my waist tightly. Just as he did when we first met. He smiles and looks down at me,

"I thought I'd never have a chance to kiss you again~" he purred into my ear making me grin.

I pushed my lips against his, this time more needy. He started licking my bottom lip, I denied to play with him.

He growled and bit my neck softly, making gasp he took this chance to slip his tongue in. He went down leaving kisses against my jaw, and started kissing my neck, My sweet spot! "...Ahhh, It feels so nice~" You moaned making him flustered, hiding his face in my chest.

"What, The, Fuck?!" Blanć panicked.

"Hello rat, you're late, good thing I'm leaving early"

You chuckled and got up, ditching the tea party, and bringing Chesire with you. "Let's get out of here...I wanna be with you in reality. I wanna leave blanć here..."

"I know (y/n), and I know where the portal is so..." he pushes me against the tree kissing me, "I've missed you, don't you know how a cat feels without his owner?" He whispered

"Agh! Chesir--ah, haah. Oh kitty~!" You moaned out, he never got used to that. He jumped and got flustered.

Then I hear a rustle from a trees, "Well, if it isn't the bitch who almost killed me!" You hear a familiar hiss

"Run." you say as you both ran from the tree jumping into the portal closing it as you went. You were awake in the hospital, he woken up in the apartment complex, he ran with blanć's sleeping body, to the hospital.

"She fell into a unconscious right after I broke up with her!" He faked being worried, he knew that she was in wonderland. The doctors take her. I see him scurry to my hospital bed.

The nurse came in after, "Ms. (L/N) I regret to inform you that...your parents left the state in loss after your short return to the coma. Thinking that you wouldn't wake up. However you're getting discharged".

"W-What...? A-Alright..." I start tearing up. They left me alone.

Cheshire spoke up "She'll live with me."

"Okay you seem to be the last person with a relationship with her." The nurse said putting bandages on the skin where IV was.

He leaned down and said "I'm sure you had the same dream as me..." He said "Mhm" getting red at the thought.

"Shall we?" He asked as I nodded cutely.
He carried you bridal style as he kicked the door open to his complex kissing you while throwing you on the couch, I wrap my legs around his waist to grind on him "a-ah, fuuuckk~ngh." You moaned out loudly, this time, he didn't jump.

Let's just say, "Do not disturb" is on the door handle tonight ;3.

((Hey ya'll, so this may look like a ending but tell me what you want to happen next cuz i'm having writers block on the next chapter!! :33 stay maddd !!))