006

(unedited) !!

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓.

Ha! What a naive girl thinking she's so innocent. I'm the mad rabbit! No one can best me.

I hope she suffers...

I walked into my house faking my sweet smile.

"Hey babe let's watch a movie tonight?" I say turning on the TV with a ear to ear grin sitting on his lap. "Yeah sure"

We watch wonderland and all of the sudden we appear in it, I smile getting up. The cheshire cat was under my spell as he smiles lazily at me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mmm...Good boy", I cooed at him.

Little did I know that (y/n) was here too.

((The song is longer than the actual paragraph sowwy Idk any action))

       ((YOUR POV :D)) btw play the song!!

I stared at the laptop beside me...I knew what I had to do. You let the light flow into the room while you wander back into wonderland.

"Hmm, I'm back, same attire" I look at my sleeves, I wander across the forest looking for the tea party.
"There it is."
A long table half filled with jittery people, those two are still gone.

An empty seat at the end on the table...I sit at the spot.

The rabbit guy I saw way earlier comes toward me "T-That spot is taken!! Only f-for the mad hatter!" He stuttered, and with nervous breathe I say

"Silly rabbit, you're looking at her." I say smirking. I slam my feet on the top of the table, crossing my legs while sipping a cup of tea, a shadow covering my mad eyes.

((A/N sorry for the short chapter! To make it up i'm going to make another short chapter later to fill in. Also feel free to do questions and requests!