008

You and Cheshire have been dating officially and you being a tiny bit jealous as always you fumed when you saw Cheshire talking to the Asirmai fox
((she's not in wonderland, but I couldn't do blanć again))
She was new to wonderland. She would giggle while waving her fox ears cutely around him and touch his arm, but that's all.
You decided to get back at him, you strutted yourself over to the rabbit boy "H-hello m-mad hatter.." he said holding his hand for you too shake it. You responded by hugging him tightly nuzzling your cheek into his neck, Cheshire looked at the two of and took a double take. You saw his fur drive up and him stomp up to you two.

Cheshire put his hands between you two and pushed you two away "What do you think your doing?" He spat out with venom to the rabbit boy, hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my head. "Why Cheshire? You jealous?" He said without a stutter which made you shiver. "N-NO! I'm not jealous, do whatever you want." He pulled away from the hug and pushed me against rabbit.
"ah!...what?" You frowned at him "Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" You say with a hint of anger, you pecked rabbit of the lips. It was short and sweet.
You see Cheshire's ears twitch, as he grabbed your wrist and you were pulled behind tree. Your back was flush against the tree. His hands on next to the sides of your heads, he looked at you.
His eyes watering he stared at you and hugged you, "Please don't do that, I'm sorry for making you jealous—I just wanted you to give me more attention." He hugged you tightly, your hands slowly wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry kitty...I should've thought of you, I let my jealousy get the best of me. I love you. You know that?" You frowned, squeezing his hand reassuringly.

White Rabbit saw this and let's just say he was mad.