010

"Hey kitty" You greeted your boyfriend as he hugged you tightly when you exited the bathroom. It was early so your voiced croaked a little. "I have something to...tell you" you nervously say trying not to look at him.

"What is it sweetheart?" He asked tilting his head, he held my shoulders concerned.

"I..I think I might be...." "(Y/n) you can tell me anything." He said nuzzling into your neck, rubbing circles on your back.

"I'm pregnant..." you say handing him the pregnancy test, Cheshire's hands dropped from your shoulders, He looked down at you his eyes watering.
"What? Really?!" He smiles joyfully hugging you tightly kissing your face everywhere. "Heh stop! that tickles hahah!" you laugh out.

"You're gonna be the best mom ever, and I'll try to be the best dad too!" He said peppering your face with more kisses.

9 months later

"C..CHESHIRE!! MY WATER BROKE!" "I'm coming don't worry we'll get there as soon as possible!" He carries me to the car.

I scream in pain breathing hard, holding my stomach and gripping Cheshires hand in mine.

After the birth

It was twins...a boy and a girl, you decided to name your daughter Kat, as Cheshire named his son (male name)
you had a beautiful family growing old together living out eternal love. THE END!

jk there's more.