Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey guys so I'm kind of excited about this book. This is my first werewolf book and I would like some feedback. Thank you all who are reading this It means so much. <3

"Get Up!"

I jumped up and slammed into something hard. I immediately fell back down and held my head. I heard a thump on my floor and someone moan in pain. I looked over and saw my sister Bianca laying there holding her nose. At this sight I couldn't help myself I started cracking up laughing. She jumped up off the floor and glared at me.

She turned swiftly and stormed out of my room and that's when I realised she was waking me up for something. At this I jumped out of bed and followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen. When I got there I was greeted by my parents, my sister and my father's Beta John and his son Dylan who was also my best friend. There were pancakes on the table, happy birthday banners everywhere and presents on the bench.

"Happy Birthday!" they shout in unison.

"Thank you" I mumble back my voice still husky from sleep.

I walked over to the table and sat down in my seat. There were about ten pancakes packed onto my plate. This looked like a lot but it was a perfect amount. Being a werewolf and all I had a really large appetite.

In no time I was finished my plate of pancakes and I was off to my room again. It was my 16th birthday so I had to get prepared to shift for the first time. I know it won't be as painful for me because I had alpha blood in me, but I was still kind of nervous.

At least I had until 12:03pm. I didn't have to shift until the time I was born and thank god for that. I had all of this time to prepare myself and try and figure out what Dylan had planned for this afternoon.

The time was drawing closer and my stomach was tying itself in knots. Too soon it was 12:00. I walked outside as fast as I could - in case it started earlier - and went straight to the woods. That's when I got a sharp pain in my leg. I collapsed to the ground and saw my leg was bent unnaturally. It was painful but I had to push through it.

After what felt like forever I was fully shifted into my sleek black wolf. I stayed like that and walked back to the pack house. As soon as I stepped inside everyone stopped and stared. I was a really big wolf and it was very rare to have either black or white fur, everyone usually had either brown or a dirty blonde colour.

I walked into the living room where everyone was sitting on the couch. As soon as I entered my mother jumped up and ran over to me embracing my wolf in a tight hug. 'Too tight, too close' something in my head said but it didn't sound like me. 'That's because it's me you idiot, you know your wolf Levi.' I calmed down a bit after he said that. This was all such a new experience that I hadn't realised I shifted back and was standing there naked.

I ran as fast as I could up to my room and got dressed then I casually walked back downstairs as if nothing happened. I looked up at everyone and then my eyes went straight to Dylan and he smiled at me like a creeper. He stood up blindfolded me and pushed me out the door.

He shoved me into his truck and started driving to god knows where. We suddenly stopped and he pulled me out of the car and dragged me inside. When he finally took the blindfold off my vision was blurry so I couldn't see anything but there was a luscious smell wafting through the air. I ignored it knowing it was just someone's food and followed Dylan. Once my vision cleared I saw where we were.

"You ready to go skydiving." Dylan said to me with a ginormous grin on his face.