Chapter 9

(A/N)
Hey guys. I know that I don't really put up authors notes before my chapters but this one was necessary. I need to make the biggest shout out ever to my best friend Bianca_Lea. She has been there for me in all of my struggles and this story would not exist without her. I strongly recommend following her it would really make my day. She has helped me think of ideas and the title and everything. She is the best friend anyone could ever have. So thank you Bianca_Lea for everything you have done for me because honestly I have no idea what I would do without you. <3 Also I am extremely sorry for not updating I had so many Assignments and tests to do and it was crazy. <3

"No Alpha she is the person that did the blood transfusion for your mate and she hasn't woken up yet. We believe she has gone into a coma."

I jumped out of bed and was on my feet immediately, ignoring the whimper that came from Levi.

"Wha...what. No this can't be happening. Why did she do that, I thought I was making a full recovery." Cheyne started to freak out. She and Bianca had gotten really close over the past couple of weeks. "Why didn't anyone tell me about this!?"

She looks up at me with distress all over her face. She starts shaking her head uncontrollably staring at me with tears in her eyes. She thinks I knew, I can tell by the look in her eyes. She thinks I was the one to set it up just to save her life, she's looking at me with hate and sorrow.

"I swear to god if you are joking you better make the punch line and fast Zac." I said sternly to the doctor.

"Wait you didn't know about this?"

"No, of course not. I mean I do love you but I wouldn't have let my sister kill herself I would have found another way. They didn't tell me anything. I was left in the dark about you and everything that was happening to you."

"You...you love me?"

"Why did I just say that? God I'm such an idiot. I was meant to say that at a special time not right now in front of everyone. Honestly I understand if you don't feel the same, I truly did not mean to say that I promise..."

I was cut off by Cheyne grabbing my arm and pulling me back on top of her. Surprised by this reaction I didn't have time to stabilise myself and I fell right on top of her completely ruining the moment. She started cracking up laughing and I joined in. Just for this one moment we were purely happy.

Then reality struck and it all went downhill from there.

"Does Dylan know?" I asked Zac

"No he doesn't and I feel it would be better coming from you."

"He's just going to sacrifice himself to save her and then he'll be the one to die and I can't have that. Almost losing my mate then almost losing my sister to losing my best friend."

"Sir he does need to know though, after all she is his mate."

"Yeah I guess, wait I have an idea."

I ran out of Cheyne's room and straight to Dylan. He stood up almost immediately after he saw me and ran over to me.

"Hey, how's Cheyne, what's going on?"

"Okay Cheyne is good and I need your help."

"Dude that's the best thing to happen all day. No problems man what can I do?"

"Alright well it's Bianca."

"What about Bianca?" his body stiffened hearing her name.

"I need you to give her some blood. Not enough to save her because then you would die so only give her half. She's gone into a coma due to loss of blood, she gave Cheyne enough blood to save her but didn't think of herself in the meantime. I will give her some of my blood and you will give her some of yours. My blood will work because I'm her brother and yours will work because she is your mate."

I was talking so fast I didn't think he would understand me but somehow he caught on to everything I said.

"Alright no arguments there, are you gonna tell Cheyne?"

I just looked at him then looked at the floor.

"Dude seriously, she just woke up from an extreme blood loss and you aren't going to tell her about giving your sister blood to stop her from dying after she just saved your mate."

"Yeah pretty much. She just can't bear this stress right now okay. So agreed we don't tell Cheyne."

"Don't tell Cheyne what."

Shit that's her, how much did she hear? What is she gonna do? Can I lie to her right now? Will she believe me if I lie to her?

"Nothing you need to worry about okay, you should be resting."

"I have slept for hours, I don't think I need any more sleep Liam."

"Okay well Dylan, want to take Cheyne for a walk I have some pack business to attend to."

And with that I left as fast as I could down the hall and into Zac's office.

"Zac I need you to listen to what I'm about to say and not interrupt me okay can you do that?"

He nodded

"Okay great. I am going to be doing the blood transfusion to save Bianca ..."

"But..."

"No interruptions remember? You are going to help me do the blood transfusion, you are not going to tell Cheyne about this unless something goes terribly wrong. Also I am not the only one doing the transfusion Dylan will be doing it with me. I will give her three quarters of the blood she needs and then Dylan can give her the last quarter. I am giving her more blood because our blood is the same but Dylan is her mate so his blood will also work."

He stood there staring at me for a moment just taking in everything I just said. He blinked a couple of times and then started typing things on his computer very fast. I walked over behind him and saw that he was doing calculations. He was trying to figure out how much blood I would give Bianca without getting sick.

"Okay so I have figured out how much blood you will give Bianca but Dylan will be giving her more than you said."

"How much more?"

"Not a lot I promise, you are still donating the most okay."

"Alright let's do this."

"Okay Alpha ready to donate blood?"

"Dude are you sure you want to do this?" Dylan said.

"Yeah Dylan I'm sure."

"Okay then let's go." Said Zac

"Wait!" At this point Cheyne barged into the room. "I love you."