Chapter 14

A/N Hey guys, I'm really sorry it took me so long to update. This book has just been really lovey dovey and that was the plan but there will be some action soon. This video fits into a part in the chapter and you'll see where soon. Enjoy <3 xx

I finally turned around and saw him.

"Dylan, what are you doing here?"

He had the biggest smirk on his face as he stood there and then nodded his head towards something in his hands. I looked down and saw a sign which had an arrow pointing down a dark path. I walked up to him and looked him straight in the eye.

"So Dylan, where does this sign point?"

He said nothing and nodded in the direction so I decided I would just walk. I walked for a little bit and then the path ended. At the end of the path was Grace standing with another sign pointing to a dirt path. I thought it would be a waste of time to ask Grace where it pointed so I just followed the directions.

I got to the end of that path and saw Lacey standing there with a sign in her hands saying 'turn around'. I turned around slowly thinking it would finally be over but when I finished turning, Bianca was standing there with a smile that spread from ear to ear holding a blindfold in her hands. She walked over to me, put the blindfold over my eyes and started guiding me down another path.

This path was bumpy and I stumbled a fair bit, I almost fell flat on my face but Bianca caught me before I could. When we finally stopped she removed the blindfold from my face, gave me a huge hug and then turned me around. When I turned around this time there was a path of red rose petals leading somewhere.

I followed the petals through a maze of gardens when finally something caught my eye. It was a purple rose right in the middle of a bunch of daisies. I walked over and picked up the rose and noticed it had a piece of paper attached to the stem. I pulled it off and saw it said 'now you can seriously turn around'. Hoping it was the last time I had to turn I spun around as fast as I could and saw him standing there.

Liam's P.O.V

(Earlier that day)

I woke up that morning by Cheyne trying to pry my arm off of her body.

"Get off me! You're so fat!" She yelled at me.

"Really? This again?"

"Yes this again. Your fat arm is on my stomach and I can't get up and shower."

"Well, I'll have to fix that won't I?"

I spun us around so I was on top of her pinning her to the bed. I slowly traced my fingers down her body leaving goose bumps as I made my way to her stomach. I could feel an evil smirk creeping its way onto my face but I held it back knowing it would give too much away. I could no longer hold it back so just as it broke out on my face I started tickling her.

"S...st...stop, p...please, g...get o...off." She managed to scrape out in-between laughing.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked pretending to be innocent.

"Y...yes"

"Tell me I'm not fat."

"I c...can't"

"Why not? Do you think I'm fat?"

Just as I said this I took my hands off her and pulled my shirt up revealing my toned body. Clearly she used this momentary distraction to her advantage and flipped us over so she was now on top of me. She started talking as soon as she flipped us to keep me distracted from flipping us over again.

"No, I don't think you are fat. In fact you are anything but fat, you are just really heavy. Oh and by the way I couldn't answer you because I couldn't breathe."