Chapter 15

(Cheyne's P.O.V)

"This is perfect." I say feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

"Not as perfect as you."

"Actually, it's far better but okay"

"Whoa, snappy much."

"Um, excuse me." Who does he think he is? "Are you serious right now? First of all, you don't know anything about this day. And second of all, last time I checked it was my birthday so I can do whatever I want."

And with that I stormed away from Liam and straight back to the pack house.  I stormed upstairs and collapsed on my bed forgetting to lock the door behind me. I heard the creak of the door, followed by footsteps on my floor.

I roll off my bed and stand in my defensive stance as fast as lightning only to stare into the eyes of my all-time best friend. He's just standing there looking so surprised it's like he's frozen to the ground.

"Oh my god! Jackson! What are you doing here!?"

I practically tackled him to the ground and attacked him with hugs. I didn't know he was here and I was meant to know every pack that was coming. But apparently Liam forgot to inform me of the fact that my old pack was also coming to my party.

"Uh...surprise." Liam said awkwardly walking back into the room.

(Liam's P.O.V)

"This is perfect." She says.

"Not as perfect as you."

"Actually, it's far better but okay." She snaps back.

"Whoa, snappy much."

"Um, excuse me." Oh shit, I shouldn't have said that. "Are you serious right now? First of all, you don't know anything about this day. And second of all, last time I checked it was my birthday so I can do whatever I want."

And with that she stormed away leaving me alone with my thoughts. What does she mean I don't know about this day? I'm her mate, I'm meant to know everything about her but she hasn't told me this. I'll talk to her about it later, but for now I need to fix things between us.

I followed her back to the pack house but I couldn't find her anywhere. I asked Dylan and he told me that he saw her run upstairs so I went straight to her room. I slowly opened the door only to see that she was on top of her friend Jackson whom I had invited to surprise her.

This compromising position they were in made my wolf growl but I shut him up immediately because I knew she would never betray me like that. When Cheyne stood up she looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Y-you did this?" she asked.

"Umm yeah, yeah I did" I said while awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"You did this for me? All of this? And I just treated you like shit. I'm so sorry Liam, please forgive me."

"Of course I'll forgive you, you're my mate. I could never hate you. I just wish you told me what happened before I got mad."

"I know and I'm sorry, it's just a sore subject that's all."

"Okay well there's plenty of time to tell me about it but for now there is a party going on downstairs."

And with that we all walked downstairs and re-joined the party.

Third Person

A few months later, Cheyne became Luna and gave birth to two beautiful twins, one boy and one girl. She named one Bianca in memory of that time that Bianca saved her life and named the other Levi in honour of Liam's Wolf.

Their families had grown so close and faced many battles which only made them grow stronger.

The End

(A/N) Okay I know that this is a terrible ending but I really wanted to start working on another book because I've had so many ideas for other stories and I don't want to start writing them and completely forget about this one so I thought I should finish it and then start a clean slate. If you want me to continue this story, just comment and I'll put it on hold for now. Thank you all for supporting me on this journey and once again thank you to Bianca_Lea for helping me create this story because without her, it would be nothing so thank you everyone and I hope you all read my next story as well.