Chapter 13

Hey guys, I know it's been a while but I had a lot of school work to do and I was honestly stuck on what to write. I hope that this chapter makes up for it because I had so much fun writing it. I would also like to make a shout out to @Faith1357 she is an amazing person. I would also like to make a shout out to @LaceyMacca She is also such a great person and an amazing writer. Anyway I'll get on with the story now, hope you enjoy. And by the way, the picture of the dress, well you'll understand at the end.

Where was Liam?

I woke up the next day expecting to be alone and sore, turns out neither of them were true. I tried to get out of bed just to be restricted by what felt like a metal bar laying across my stomach. I rolled over only to come face to face with Liam's snoring face. I silently laughed to myself before trying to pry his arm off of my body, failing horribly.

"Get off me! You're so fat!"

"Really? This again?" he said in his morning voice.

"Yes this again. Your fat arm is on my stomach and I can't get up and shower."

"Well, I'll have to fix that won't I?" Liam says whit a smirk on his face.

Seconds later Liam is on top of me pinning me to the bed. He slowly moves his fingers down to my stomach and starts tickling me. I couldn't breathe and I definitely couldn't push him off of me.

"S...st...stop, p...please, g...get o...off" I managed to scrape out in-between laughing.

"Do you want me to stop?" he ask ever so innocently.

"Y...yes"

"Tell me I'm not fat."

"I c...can't"

"Why not? Do you think I'm fat?"

Just as he says this he takes his hand off me and pulls his shirt up. I take his momentary distraction to my advantage and flip us over so I'm on top of him. I have to catch my breath before I talk but I have to do it quickly before he flips us back over again.

"No, I don't think you are fat. In fact you are anything but fat, you are just really heavy. Oh and by the way I couldn't answer you because I couldn't breathe."

"Yeah I know, I was just playing."

Liam sits up with me on his lap, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. He slides his legs over the edge of the bed and stands up slowly holding me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist then he sets me down on the desk. He then kisses me and walks off.

"What? No Happy Birthday?"

"Sorry I can't hear you properly I'm in the shower. I'll talk when I get out!"

"I'm not going to be here but whatever." I mumbled and walked out of the room.

I headed downstairs and grabbed a piece of Nutella toast before making my way over to the gym. I know today is my birthday and I spent all of yesterday in there but it wasn't enough. Last time I checked Liam was busy with Alpha business anyway, I mean he didn't even remember it was my birthday.

I don't even feel like going to the gym today, I think I might just run some laps around the pack grounds for a little bit. There we go, that is my compromise, I won't go to the gym on my birthday I'll just run laps.

I made my way to the pack border and ran around it a couple times. I got back to the pack house at 12. I couldn't be bothered taking a shower just yet so I walked into the lounge room and watched movies for a while. It was 6:30 when I decided I should probably shower. I don't think anyone has come in here because of how much I smell.