2.1 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

An 8 year old Elias and 5 years old Anna were playing in the middle of a snow land with snow hills and trees

Beautiful Snowflakes were shimmering around them.

A small snow man was standing in front of them facing in other direction.

"Anna, Elias!" King Agnarr's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Bed time's soon!" Queen Iduna called out as well.

"Oh no!" Anna gasped dramatically, turning around the small snowman, revealing it had three eyes and sharp teeth.

"The princess is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell!" she held up a small snow princess and made the evil snow man attack her while Elias, who watching, let out a gasp, playing along with his sister

"Quick Elias, make a prince, a fancy one!" Anna demanded and held up her hand to him.

Elias quickly nodded and made a small snow prince with his powers and handed it to Anna.

"Oh no, the prince is stuck too!" Anna exclaimed as King Agnarr slowly opened the door and watched them curiously.

"Who cares about danger when there's love?" Anna stated as she made the prince and princess kiss.

Elias looked at the scene in disgust and grumbled, "Ugh, Anna, Kissing won't save the forest!"

Agnarr walked inside and picked up the candle which was illuminating its light around the room. He looked at his children with a small smile.

Iduna entered the room after few seconds with a book in her hands and a shawl loosely laying on her shoulder.

Young Elias picked up a snow giraffe and Elephant.

"The Lost Fairies are crying out!" He informed, making some Elephant's sounds, causing Anna to laugh. "What sound does a giraffe make?" He thought, looking at the Giraffe then at Anna, who shrugged her shoulder in reply.

"Never mind!" He tossed it aside. "They wake the Fairy king, who breaks the spell and saves everyone!" he made a prince with wings who was riding a horse and attacked the evil snowman with it. The evil snowman fell down defeated.