1.6 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Anna moved through the crowd, trying hard not to cry

Anna moved through the crowd, trying hard not to cry.  She got bumped by a bowing man's butt. She was about to fall when Hans caught her.

He gave her a charming smile

He gave her a charming smile.  "Glad I caught you."

"Hans!" Anna exclaimed.

   He set his drink down on a passing tray. He lifted her up and took her hand, led her in a romantic dance.

❄️

Anna was telling Hans stories of her childhood as he patiently listened to her.

"I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide..." She hits him in the face by mistake with her hand. "Oops. Sorry"

He laughed, telling her its okay.

❄️

Anna and Hans walked around the castle enjoying themselves.

"...Your physique helps I'm sure." Anna stated as Hans looked at her amused.

❄️

Hans playfully bumped onto Anna's side and she bumps back as walked through the rose garden

"What's this?" Hans asked, noticing her white streak hair.

Anna placed her hand on her hair and shrugged. "I was born with it, although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll."

"I like it." Hans said.

❄️

Anna was teaching Hans how to eat krumkake as they both sat on the balcony railing.

"Yeah, the whole thing! You got it."

They laughed as the krumkake crumbled in his face.

"Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?" Anna asked.

  "Twelve older brothers. Three of them pretended I was invisible... literally...for two years." Hans informed.

"That's horrible." Anna exclaimed, feeling bad for the handsome man.