2.7 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Who is your Favourite spirit from the movie??
Bruni
Gale
Nokk or
Earth Giants.

————————————

"Olaf!" Anna and Y/n screamed

The wind spirit approached them and picked all of them in the tornado except for Y/n.

"Hey! that's rude! You can't just leave me here!" Y/n scolded, chasing after the Tornado.

Inside the Tornado Anna, Elias, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven were spinning in all direction.

"Hey guys, meet the wind spirit!" Olaf chuckled as he noticed others were there too. His body parts were bouncing around.

"Coming through!" Kristoff announced as he passed Elias in full force and Elias moved aside to avoid the impact.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick!" Anna cried out, grabbing her stomach.

"I'll hold your hands, but I can't find my arms!" Olaf said as we saw his stick arms were sticking out behind his head.

Anna put her hands on her mouth trying hard not to puke.

Kristoff's body hit Sven hard as they changed into a position as if Sven was riding Kristoff.

Elias noticed a branch was going to hit Anna, he deflected it off

The Wind Spirit tried to stop him from using his magic. "Hey! Stop".

The wind spirit threw Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf out of the tornado.

The tornado shrunk into a small round container, trapping Elias in it.

"Elias!" Anna took a step towards it as Y/n ran up to them, panting heavily.

Inside, Elias was using his powers to stop the Wind spirit.

"Let him go!" Y/n yelled when she realized Elias was still trapped in it. Anna and her tried to get closer to it.

"Anna, Y/n, be careful!" Kristoff warned them.