1.2 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 (Edited)

A little girl with e/c eyes and h/c hair, Y/N was staring at the sky from her bedroom window lost in her own little world, thinking herself as a superhero with cool powers, fighting bad men

Suddenly she heard a horse neighing. Curious, she looked down on the dark street and saw, King and Queen riding their horses out of the kingdom, carrying the prince and princess, leaving a trail of thin ice layers behind them.

Seeing the ice, the little girl's face lit up

Seeing the ice, the little girl's face lit up. She loved ice! She loved playing with ice (even though she sometimes gets cold) and making funny-looking snowman.

She clapped her hands excitedly, "Ice! Ice!" Then she called out for her father (who was sitting on his work desk) "Daddy! Daddy! look ice!" She pointed her tiny finger outside the window. But her father was too busy doing some work to notice.

When she didn't stop cheering, her father sighed and got up from his chair, "Darling it's not winter yet, there is no ice. Now go to sleep, it's really late." He walked up to her and smiled as she made some protesting noises. He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. He tucked her into her bed and kissed her forehead.

The little h/c haired girl pouted, "But I saw ice."

"Yeah? " He smiled at her and moved some hair from her face, making the girl smile again.

But her face fell soon."Daddy, why doesn't mommy read me bedtime stories anymore?" She questioned sadly, staring back at the same e/c eyes she inherited from.

Her father sighed, " Mommy is sick, darling. But don't worry. She will be okay and soon she will continue to read her famous bedtime stories and sing your favorite lullaby again." He smiled sadly, brushing her hair softly.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

He cleared his throat and playfully narrowed his eyes playfully at the little girl. "It's time for some sleep, Young lady. Or should I call the trolls? " He gave a little tickle on her side, making her giggle.

"No! No Trolls! They will take me with them." The little girl laughed.

Her father nodded, satisfied that he had made her daughter laugh. "Ok no trolls. Now go to sleep. Good Night, darling." He kissed her forehead again and left the room.