2.3 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

"I'm just living the dream Anna

"I'm just living the dream Anna. Oh, how I wish this could last forever." Y/n heard Olaf say as she walked towards them in the garden.

Anna was sitting beside Olaf, who was laying down.

"Mmmmm..." Anna hummed, looking at Olaf quizzically.

"And yet change mocks us with her beauty..." Olaf trailed off, catching a falling leaf and sat up straight.

"What's That?" Y/n questioned, chuckling as she sat down beside them.

"Y/N!" they exclaimed in unison started by her sudden appearance.

"Forgive me, maturity is making me poetic." Olaf sighed, eyeing the leaf Then he turned to the girls and asked, " Tell me, you two are older and thus all-knowing. Do you ever worry about the notion that,.. nothing is permanent?"

"Uh... " Y/n looked down at ground, thoughtfully "Not really."

At the same time Anna shrugged, "No".

"Really? Wow, I can't wait till I'm aged like you, so I don't have to worry about important things." Olaf stated.

"That's not what we mean." Anna told as she laid down. Olaf followed and laid down as well.

"We don't worry because... well, we have you, and Elias, and Kristoff, and Sven and the gates are open wide and... And we are not alone anymore."  Y/n explained, smiling widely, thinking about her new family.

Anna:

🎵Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder
And we're all getting older🎵

Y/n looked up at the sky and sighed in content when she felt the cool breeze kissed her skin.

Y/N:

🎵And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze🎵

Anna sat up and pointed to a nearby pumpkin.

Anna:

🎵Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer🎵

Anna and Olaf looked at the pumpkin in disgust, causing y/n to laugh.

Olaf held up the leaf and looked at it sadly.

Olaf:

🎵And my leaf's a little sadder and wiser🎵

Y/n reached her hand to turn olaf's head towards her and shook his carrot nose playfully, making him smile again.

Y/N:

🎵That's why I rely on certain certainties.🎵

❄️