1.7 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

"Wait, what?" Anna looked at her brother in shock

"You just met him few hours ago. You can't just marry him." Y/n stated sternly, glaring at Hans who was still avoiding any eye contact with her.

"Not you too." Anna groaned.

" May I talk to you, please. Alone." Elias asked, glancing at his surroundings uneasily.

  Anna hooked her arms with Hans. She looked up at Hans and shared a  worried look then back to Elias.

"No. Whatever you have to say, you- you can say to both of us." Anna stated, shaking her head.

Elias looked at Y/n who gave him a small nod.

Elias turned back to his sister and the prince-wannabe, taking a deep breath.

"Fine. You can't marry a man you just met." He declared sternly.

"You can if it's true love." Anna argued back like stubborn child.

Elias glanced at Y/n for a moment the narrowed his eyes at Anna, "Anna, what do you know about true love?"

"More than you. All you know is how to shut people out." Anna accused.

Elias eye's widened as y/n looked at Anna in disbelief.

"Anna!" She warned.

Elias now straighten up, his face drained out of all emotions, "You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. Now, excuse me."

" Your Majesty, if I may ease your--" Hans started but Elias held up his hand to stop him.

"No, you may not. And I-I think you should go." Elias scowled at him and walked away from them.

"The party is over. Close the gates." He ordered the royal handlers as he passed by them.

"What? Elias, no. No, wait!" Anna followed after her brother and reached for Elias's hand. She pulled off Elias's glove.

Elias gasped, turning around and reached for the glove in panic, "Give me my glove!"

Clearly seeing his panic and discomfort Y/n gave Anna a hard look and ordered, "Give him his glove and calm down. Both of you." As she stood between the siblings trying to calm them.

Anna ignored her best friend which she was doing a lot since she met Hans that day.

"Elias, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore." She stated desperately and held the glove far away from Elias.

  "...Then leave."

Elias fought his tears which were threatening to come out when he saw Y/n's heartbroken look. It was too much for him. He can't see his sister or Y/n in so much pain. He turned around and tried to walk away from them.