1.9 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Oaken stomped out of the door, carrying Kristoff with one arm

  "Okay. Okay, I'm- " Kristoff groaned when his head bumped on the sign board, "Ow! Whoa!"

Oaken threw Kristoff on the snow. "Bye bye." He rushed inside and slammed the door behind him.

Kristoff sat up, dusting away the snow as his reindeer, Sven, Walks over to him, snorting and nudged him, expectantly.

  "No Sven, I didn't get your carrots." Kristoff stated, shaking his head.

Sven huffed sadly and sat down.

Kristoff  looked behind Sven and pointed to a small barn. "But I did find us a place to sleep. And it's free."

❄️

   Anna and y/n stood in the same place, watching as Oaken squeezed behind the counter and sat down low again.

  Oaken was back to his cheerful self. "I'm sorry about this violence. I will add a quart of lutefisk, so we'll have good feelings. Just the outfit and boots, yah?"

Y/N looked at Kristoff's supplies and the door back and forth and bit her lip thoughtfully.

Anna could tell y/n was thinking about something. She nudged her, silently asking what she was thinking.

Y/n smiled at Oaken, "please give us a Minuit, sir."

She dragged Anna to a corner and whispered, "We just need that ice guy if we want to find Elias."

"What? Why?"

"Because I want to get to know my future brother-in-law." Y/n deadpanned, staring blankly at Anna.

"I - Excuse me? what???"   Anna gave her best friend an odd look.

Y/n cleared her throat, "Don't look at me like that. If  he is telling the truth then Elias is definitely on the North Mountain. And we don't know how to get there but that guy does."

Anna thought for a moment and shrugged, "Fine."

They turned back to Oaken, who was still giving them a heartwarming smile.

❄️

Kristoff and Sven were now relaxing inside the stable, a small fire was keeping them warm.

Kristoff was playing lute as he sang to Sven.

KRISTOFF:

   " Reindeers are better than people
Sven, don't you think that's true?"

KRISTOFF (AS SVEN):

"Yeah, people will beat you
And curse you and cheat you
Every one of 'em's bad except you."