2.10 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡

Elias and Y/n were standing in front of the mighty Dark Sea

They stood there, watching as the gigantic waves built up speed and height, then crashed violently against the shore line. They could feel the chilling sea air touching there skin while Y/n's long/short h/c coloured hair was flowing in rhythm.

Elias turned to look at Y/n

Elias turned to look at Y/n. He could clearly see the worry and nervousness in her face.

"You okay there, love?"

Y/n glanced at him and pressed her lips together. Of course she wasn't okay. She was nervous, no! she was terrified for herself and the person stood beside her who she loved deeply. How are they gonna pass through this.

"Mm-hmm. Just a little bit nervous." She replied with a humorless laugh then looked up at the dark sky, "I hope who ever sitting up there watching us right now won't make it difficult for us."

❄️

Loki snorted, hearing her prayer, "You jinxed yourself, darling."

Thor looked up from Mjollnr, narrowing his eyes at his brother, "Don't make it more difficult for the little midgardin and her lover, brother." He looked down at the two humans, "they are so precious. Must protect them."

The god Mischief glared at his brother, "She prays to me, not you. She can take care of herself and her pet. Now stay out of my business, brother." He looked down at where Y/n and Elias were standing, "Now where was I? Ahhhh this is going to be fun."

"No wonder, other Midgardians don't pray for you." Thor grumbled, shaking his head in disappointment.

Ignoring him, Loki continued watch the scene with mischief in his eyes.

❄️

"I won't let anything happen to you." Elias promised, giving y/n's hand a small squeeze.

"I know." She turned to look at the sea then back to him with a determined look. "I am ready." He gave her an encouraging smile.

They both took of their cloaks and shoes. They walked few feet away from the shore line and took their position. Elias took Y/n's hand in his and held it tightly.