Chapter 5 (2/2)

"I'm home!" Lincoln excitedly exclaimed. He looked around and spotted the couch and saw Lynn and her boyfriend Chris snuggling on the couch. "Hey you two. Guess you couldn't go camping last night?"

"Oh c'mon. That's what happens when we let Leni drive. She still can't remember her way around the city no matter how many times. But I guess I can't blame her. Royal Woods isn't the simple town like it used to be."

Lynn Loud was now a short, 17-year old girl with a toned figure with a set of muscular legs and a large set of floofy hair. In specific terms of height, she was about the height of Luan when she was fourteen-years old, making her one of the shortest older siblings in the Louds, even a few inches shorter than Lincoln who was about as tall as Luna back in her teenage years. She currently had on some dark red and black basketball shorts and a short red shirt with the number one on it that slightly exposed her toned middle. She had on a brown jacket, white knee-length socks and black shoes.

"I agree. But at least we weren't in any danger. It's good to know Leni has improved at driving over time. Now we don't even need to point out how to turn off her windshield wiper anymore!" Chris said, speaking in a soft yet friendly voice.

Chris was a tall, athletic looking 17-year old man of Chinese looking decent with long, slightly long light brown hair with some bangs almost covering one of his eyes. He was taller than Lynn, in fact he was a few inches than Lori used to be a few years ago. He has on a black T-shirt with some Mario pins on that looked like a couple of blue shells, some light brown pants and black shoes on along with some silver earrings on his left ear.

"I agree. Besides, you all didn't miss much. We had to leave the forest early due to... Something."

"Bet it might be some rich dirt-bags dumping waste in the forest. I bet it's Chandler's family. Oh! Maybe aliens? That would be cool!" Lynn said, getting a chuckle out of Chris with Lincoln getting slightly nervous at Lynn's mention of aliens.

"Well we did find out the existence of the Martians not too long ago. So that is possible. Let's just hope the alien is friendly if so."

"Hehe... Yeah... Friendly..." Lincoln said to himself, glancing at Venus who was looking around curiously. "Anyways! We did find someone else in the forest. Lynn, Chris, meet Venus!"

The two finally took notice of the tall woman and immediately were surprised by the newcomer. Lynn went to go shake her hand only to go silent when she saw how tall she actually was in person, towering above all three of them.

"Whoa uh... She... Nice to meet you? I'm Lynn! Lynn Lou-gah!" She said, only for Venus to pick Lynn up like nothing and hold her by the wrist. "Holy shit... she's strong..."

"Is she an athlete or... a trainer or something? She's holding Lynn up like nothing! But uh... please don't hurt her," Chris nervously said.

"I'm confused as to what this gesture is. Why would you stuck out your arm?"

"Its called a handshake, Venus. It's a form of greeting people you've just met. Just... politely shake her hand!" Lincoln replied, hoping Venus wouldn't do anything more out of place.

"Hm. Very well."

"I'm guessing she's not great at conversatio-GAH!!!" Lynn said before Venus started to rapidly shake Lynn up and down quickly. "HELP! NOT THAT KIND OF SHAKE!!!"

"V-Venus stop!" Lincoln shouted, causing her to place Lynn down who fell on her back in a daze.

"H-Hey L-Lincoln... since when did you have a... twin? Man you all have... three heads!" Lynn spoke dizzily.

"She's a... lot stronger than she looks. How did you find her?" Chris asked, crouching down making sure Lynn was alright.

"I got lost in the forest and got attacked by uh... things. It was very purple, dark, and horrifying!" Lincoln said. "I then found Venus in the forest, wandering around in confusion. Turns out, she somehow... lost her memory. After that, we found a place to rest, and were later found by the others."