Chapter 8: Back to School (P1)

(Not a full chapter but I wanted to upload something before the month ended. But I think it has enough to be part of a 2/3 part thing maybe. But enjoy!)

The sun was rising over the horizon in Michigan. Royal Woods was slowly being lit up from the rising sun. While most of the city was asleep, some of the residents were currently awake and doing their own things, including our purple haired alien goddess.

Venus currently was on the roof of the building, seemingly in a meditating pose. Her body was surrounded in a black aura, focusing her power to create some sort of connection. After a few moments, something spoke to her telepathically.

"Hello? Who's trying to call-oh! Greetings Mother!" spoke a chipper yet deep and garbled sounding voice. "May I ask how your vacation to Earth is going?"

"It is not a vacation, Mozdarech. It is simply a strategic retreat to escape that wretched girl and her legion. I'd gladly prefer being back home but it's obvious that wasn't the case, unfortunately. Speaking of home, how is the kingdom? Are my followers doing fine?"

Venus heard what seemed to be papers being picked up from the other end. She smirked, glad that he was still writing reports even if she was gone. One her most hardworking and loyal creations that never stopped, unlike another creation of hers.

"Ah yes! Here are the most recent reports," Mozderech said, clearing his throat. "First things first... Ah! Planets 3341 and 2267 have reportedly gone into the winter season. I have discovered three new planets, all with sentient life still in a sort of nomadic stage. No chance of threat to us. And... that's about it."

"Anything else? Has Zizno reported anything unusual on the planets they are guarding?" Venus asked, pleased with the results so far.

"They haven't told me anything. Only remaining quiet in their chamber which I assume is a good thing. Right?"

"Correct. Zizno controls weapons built to contain creatures that are too much of a hassle to kill. If it goes on alert, then it could mean danger for everything," Venus replied, getting a sigh of relief from Mozdarech. "How are the civilians. Is Voiden in good shape?"

"The capital is doing just grand! The people are doing well. It's great that we haven't been attacked by anything but given that Titan is located in Cryensus Sector, it's not surprising that we've been safe from attacks from outsiders! That and all of the creatures living on it will essentially rip any intruders to shreds."

Venus smiled at that. That was all she needed to hear at the moment. Hearing that her home planet was doing well was enough to keep her calm about being separated from it. She noticed the rising sun and remembered that today was when Lincoln heads to school for today. Including her thanks to a few pulling of strings on her behalf.

"I am grateful for the report, Mozderech. But I must leave and wake up my new champion."

"Oh! You already found a champion? Sounds wonderful! I do hope he is worthy of leading you around Earth," Mozderech said.

"Oh do not worry. He will become a perfect warrior in due time. But for now I must leave and continue through the day. I will speak with you once again," Venus told her son. "For now I bid you farewell."

Before Mozderech could say goodbye, Venus closed the connection and stood up and dusted herself off. She turned and walked to the roof entrance and headed down the stairs back to the Loud's apartment. She had a busy day ahead of her, meaning she needed to prepare.

(Exposition? Yes! Thought this could show off more things from Venus's home, including some of her own offspring! But I hope this was enough for now. Just a simple chapter to introduce new things about Venus and her home.)